X 2 That's crazy!

Comment

Up top

Comment

That cougar pic is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
          That cougar pic is pretty cool.
          I know! It scared me when I was going thru the pics and saw I was in there 1 hr after the cougar setting up a stand!Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1382358185.172590.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	24256856

Comment

I am one of the skeptics normally, but I agree looks like a cougar to me!!

Comment

Grats on the Song dog, keep taking 'em out 'cause we have waaaay to many on our place. As far as the cat pic, it looks like one to me but i'm no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by snikrah View Post
                Grats on the Song dog, keep taking 'em out 'cause we have waaaay to many on our place. As far as the cat pic, it looks like one to me but i'm no expert.
                Thanks. Seems I can hit it as long as it doesn't have hooves.

Comment

There have been confirmed cat sitings in Houston Co for years. One killed a horse close to your camp 6 years ago. When I lived in Ratcliff, there was a big female that stayed in the park every winter stealing deer trimmings. Dang cat had a habit of setting up over corn piles and hunting them too. A friends wife was on stand on a private plot VERY near Ratcliff and sitting a 10ft ladder. Right at daylight but before she could see well, a yearling deer sneaked under her and lay down in a patch of vines by her corn pile at 20yds. The deer lay there all morning and she could barely make it out. When her husband walked in to pick her up at 930 it jumped up... NOT a deer! It was a cougar. both got a good look as it ran away.

Comment

I wish someone would kill one for all the none believers. There is not alot but a few scattered around. Garguy Thats a great buck ol pops killed.

Comment

Cougar bump!

Comment

Can you eat them?

Comment

congrats on the yote Flash!!! I still have yet to make it up there...

Comment

Great job on the yote! Never been able to get one to stand still long enough for an arrow

Comment

Flash, That's a really cool pic and you were hanging a stand An hour after the cougar was there!!! Now that Crazy!! I bet you use a bigger flash light next time you go out to that stand!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                                Flash, That's a really cool pic and you were hanging a stand An hour after the cougar was there!!! Now that Crazy!! I bet you use a bigger flash light next time you go out to that stand!!!
                                Haha thanks! I will use a bigger flashlight if I ever go back!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X