No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for ya'll. If an area is closed, can I still go in and do some feeder maintenance? The way I read the booklet, yes, if the unit says it is OK. If that is true, how do I sign in using Teletrac? I'm probably wrong and if it is closed, it is closed. Period end of story for now. Thanks for all of ya'lls help.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
      I got the site visit. Deal is sealed with the job feels good not too move. Sour corn who has a spot I can borrow for a bit to whack one.
      Your welcome to use my stand. Just tighten the ratchet strap. Might want to take a cushion to sit on. I don't, but I got a fat butt. There isn't any feeder, but found just throwing some sour corn out get's their attention just fine.

Good show on the job

Need you guys working and paying taxes so's I can goof off. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
        That is why I have not tried to raise my %. I have heard stories about % getting lowered after they reviewed your medical status.
        I was going along fat dumb and happy at 100% and after a few years got called in for another physical and got re-rated at 30%. I guess I shouldn't complain and it's all gravy on top of my Mil retirement anyway. But, still ticks me off a bit, even after 23 years. Maybe I should appeal now.

Comment

Yeah I am 80% so I am not messing with it at all, I already got the state license so I am good there.

James I am gonna be a site manager for a NATURAL GAS company, I got a 12 man crew and a few trucks for delivery, don't really have to work hard at it at all so I am not going to LOL.

TX thanks if I get out there I will top off feeder and change out battery get it up and running for you since I may whack a pig out of the stand.

Ed I will get it screwed down for ya, already got some corn souring this cold front gonna mess up my incubation time though and the fine aroma it gives off.

Comment

Yeah I am 80% so I am not messing with it at all, I already got the state license so I am good there.

James I am gonna be a site manager for a NATURAL GAS company, I got a 12 man crew and a few trucks for delivery, don't really have to work hard at it at all so I am not going to LOL.

TX thanks if I get out there I will top off feeder and change out battery get it up and running for you since I may whack a pig out of the stand.

Ed I will get it screwed down for ya, already got some corn souring this cold front gonna mess up my incubation time though and the fine aroma it gives off.

Awesome..congrats!..and I wouldn't either

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
              And their math is crazy!
              Boy Howdy! They for sure didn't take the same classes I did.

Comment

It's a 20 yd shot from the stand to where the trails meet. I last used it Monday and they came in about 0200. Think this upcoming cold spell will get them closer to their winter pattern. Feel free to use it all you want because I'm done until after New Years. Going to make my annual trek to OK and AL for some doe shooting.Son-In-Law fixes me up with a resident license in AL. Don't know how he does it, and don't ask.
                Last edited by EdO; 10-26-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regalrod View Post
                  Question for ya'll. If an area is closed, can I still go in and do some feeder maintenance? The way I read the booklet, yes, if the unit says it is OK. If that is true, how do I sign in using Teletrac? I'm probably wrong and if it is closed, it is closed. Period end of story for now. Thanks for all of ya'lls help.
                  As I understand it, you are correct. I have never tried, but a friend has done it several times. I think all he does is call the Sportsman's Center and checks in that way. Not real sure, but think that's how he does it.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                    As I understand it, you are correct. I have never tried, but a friend has done it several times. I think all he does is call the Sportsman's Center and checks in that way. Not real sure, but think that's how he does it.
                    You are correct call the sportsmans center to do matainence in a closed area

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                      Boy Howdy! They for sure didn't take the same classes I did.
                      LOL Ed..I hear that! Heck..I hate math as it is

Comment

Everyone should be in the stand this morning nice and cool they should be moving

Comment

I wish I am in Austin again talking pennies but will be tonight and tomorrow morning. Good luck all in the stand and be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                            Everyone should be in the stand this morning nice and cool they should be moving
                            I wish. I'm at work but I am signed in for tomorrow

Comment

I have checked ,When will the Area Acces be updated ?

Comment

Let's not forget this weekend is all about the youth. lets get them in the woods and help make memories for them and their parents.

Comment

Working...
                                X