No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good I just wasn't sure if you could sign in 2 days or only 1 day before a non guided hunt.

Comment

Anyone got a link or picture of that colored map that shows different TAs and authorized means of hunting in each area? If so can you post it up.

Comment

Originally posted by SapperTitan View Post
        Anyone got a link or picture of that colored map that shows different TAs and authorized means of hunting in each area? If so can you post it up.
        Here ya go!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Appreciate it

Comment

So where's the best place to get your deer processed? I know once we gut em we gotta take em to the sportsmens center, but then where do ya'll bring em around her? I leave for the field Monday and won't be able to do it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker0721 View Post
              So where's the best place to get your deer processed? I know once we gut em we gotta take em to the sportsmens center, but then where do ya'll bring em around her? I leave for the field Monday and won't be able to do it myself.

I use Millers in Belton.

Comment

Judy just sent out the quotas for now season, good luck everyone.

Comment

I may have to go set up in 70 or 71. I'll need coordinates to everyone's stand so I don't accidentally set up on any of ya'll

Comment

May be a stupid question but I have to ask is the quota what can be killed then they shut it down or is that the limit each hunter can get I just pcs here and apologize if this has, been asked before

Comment

Total killed in an area

Comment

Well to everyone heading out in the morning, be safe and good luck!

Comment

Has anyone been in 110 at all? I didn't make my spot so I will have to make due... Gotta love public land!

Comment

Originally posted by DathanGarfield View Post
                            Has anyone been in 110 at all? I didn't make my spot so I will have to make due... Gotta love public land!
                            Is that the area by 1st CAV washrack? If so always wondered about that.

Comment

Originally posted by SapperTitan View Post
                              Is that the area by 1st CAV washrack? If so always wondered about that.
                              No it's out by the free dig site across from the school on Clarke road, I've been in there to train but never thought about hunting it, I figure instead of being upset about not making it into my sets I will try some still hunting else where! Good luck everyone going out and to whoever sits over my feeder and sugar beet crush I put out tonight I hope it pays off for you!

Comment

Good luck everyone. Stay safe & God bless!!

Comment

Working...
                                X