No announcement yet.

Jet boat to Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if you head south on 45 is there a place to go to help or are there plenty of boats available?

Comment

Boats all good. We have 6 flat bottoms headed east from Taylor/austin area. Any suggestions where to go/ how to get there?

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
        Boats all good. We have 6 flat bottoms headed east from Taylor/austin area. Any suggestions where to go/ how to get there?

Conroe or Spring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
          I'm just outside of Conroe now anyone can use me. If not, I'll keep people posted what's available in the morning

What's the situation where your at?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
            What's the situation where your at?

They shut down Highway 45 in Conroe I'm on the exit still trying to head south and jump back on

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
              They shut down Highway 45 in Conroe I'm on the exit still trying to head south and jump back on

How is traffic

Comment

No traffic on 45

Comment

45 is completely closed at Cypress

Comment

Any tbh boats on the north side of Houston need any fuel or supplies? I am in Jasper and can get most supplies the boats would need. If you need anything on the north or east side of houston let me know. Gas station with ethical free gas around the corner and can pick up two stroke oil if needed.

Comment

Kdurham--went you get some place let us know if boats are needed. I know a bunch of people are ready too head that way but if they don't need or won't let the boats work no need to be in the way

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                        They Just reported Splendora in dire need of boat rescues if anyone's close

We just rescued 154 from plum grove baptist church. Not including the others in nearby houses. There are more people stranded. You're gonna need a mud boat or 60+hp to deal with the current. I'm going to have to change props to continue to help out in the morning.

FM 2090 east of Splendora. Drive until you hit water and launch your boat. We had 12-15 boats today.

Comment

Any boats near 99 and I-10?

Grandma with two grandkids on second floor. Please pm me if so

Comment

Will be down there in the am around 8am. I've got a mud rig w 55hp on the back. Picking up another tbher in Dallas on my way down. We 'll keep watching the threads.

Comment

Y'all guys are awesome. It's so awesome to see everyone in Texas come together and help each other. Praying for everyone's safety.

Comment

We are leaving at 5 am and headed to the cypress/Katy area. Not sure how we are getting there yet but have contacts at both places. 512.771.2332. Feel free to text if you have info or need help. 5 boats headed that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X