Jet boat to Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
    Just got off the phone with Montgomery county they said they don't need any more boats at the moment. Spoke to fire Marshall
    We are trying to help just cant seem to get direction. I am still waiting on word from the convoy from dallas to tell me where they are going.

Comment

Originally posted by jason86 View Post
      Just got off the phone with Montgomery county they said they don't need any more boats at the moment. Spoke to fire Marshall

I just rescued an elderly couple that called 911 last night at 10. Sheriffs dept said they would get to them when they could. Water was 5' deep in house. We definitely need more boats.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
        I just rescued an elderly couple that called 911 last night at 10. Sheriffs dept said they would get to them when they could. Water was 5' deep in house. We definitely need more boats.
        Where are you and where can we put the boat in to start?

Also I have a 20ft tracker with a 150 motor will it be ok or water too shallow along streets?
        I also have a 16ft inboard Jet boat if the big boat will not work. Thanks for any info.

Comment

I am at Walmart then filling up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If anyone is in or wants to go to Brazoria county, I called the Sheriffs dept. @ 9798492441 and gave my name and # and was told they would call if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by elliscountyhog View Post
              Where are you and where can we put the boat in to start?

Also I have a 20ft tracker with a 150 motor will it be ok or water too shallow along streets?
              I also have a 16ft inboard Jet boat if the big boat will not work. Thanks for any info.
              About to text you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                About to text you

text me to 903-307-9011- were headed that way after work and will be able to stay for a couple days. bringing 16' with a 50HP and trolling mtr. just need direction.

Comment

I think I'm gonna drive to Conroe or Cypress

Comment

Originally posted by locolobo View Post
                    If anyone is in or wants to go to Brazoria county, I called the Sheriffs dept. @ 9798492441 and gave my name and # and was told they would call if needed.
                    I've been talking to I guy and I think that's where we are headed any direction would be much appreciated

Comment

Is there a safe route from Austin? We want to head down at first light tomorrow.
                      Also, are folks staying in hotels or?

Comment

Originally posted by bass_lander View Post
                        Is there a safe route from Austin? We want to head down at first light tomorrow.

Lol, I wouldn't plan on finding a hotel... maybe a nap in your truck or on a tool box.

Comment

Knew folks that went to NO to help out with mud boats after Katrina! Nearly every one of them got shot and one got boat jacked! They all left after the first day. Watch where you go, pack heat, and work in a group would be my suggestion! Already hearing about people posting for help online and folks robbing them!

Comment

Here's the no B.S. assessment in boats and civilians...

It's a pia to coordinate. It's aggravating

From what I've seen the currents of the flooding is the largest issue. Getting past it to help folks is hard. Fire departments are shutting down at night cause of under water obstructions. Cars, street signs etc.

All I can say is drive till you find water and flooded houses and help if that's what you want to do. I recommend arriving in daylight hours

Don't over load the boat been some close calls.

Most of all THANKS makes me proud to be a Texan!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bass_lander View Post

We are meeting at bill millers in seguin between 3 and 4 am

Comment

I can head down w my mud rig. Let me know. 9403001416. Got a boat I've got a place to stay also if someone wants to join.

Comment

Working...
                                X