Jet boat to Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    I escaped the neighborhood. Headed south on 45. If anyone needs a hand, I'm available. Waiting to hear from DPS buddy and will report back if I get info on where to go. Conroe area is where I am now

I'm heading to Conroe now, but I don't have a boat. I'll look you up when I get there if you can PM me your number

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone in the Katy area? Seeing lots of posts, some from our neighborhood of people wanting/needing to get out.

Comment

Gona head down early early in the am. Will prob try to help around the spring area. Have room for one or two guys. 17 54 mud rig 55 mag surface drive motor.

Comment

Really regretting that I have put off replacing a carb float on my duck boat.

Thanks to all of yall headed south.

Comment

There has been a call from First Baptist Church Houston for boats and motors, (with operators if possible). Their worship pastor, John Bolin, (903.340.5703), is coordinating this effort.

copy and pasted from FB

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
              Gona head down early early in the am. Will prob try to help around the spring area. Have room for one or two guys. 17 54 mud rig 55 mag surface drive motor.
              Unless I find somewhere to help and wind up being out all night, I'm in. Waiting a response still from my buddy

Comment

I'm from Austin, and I'm looking to join with anyone who's heading down to help out.
                Willing to help out any way I can. Don't have a boat with me.

Comment

Taking my boat out shortly to make sure it's running right and planning to head east in the am.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                    Are you in Houston or before?

I'm in willowbrook

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
                      Taking my boat out shortly to make sure it's running right and planning to head east in the am.
                      Holler at me. We might just follow you that direction.

Comment

I'm heading that way with the boat In the morning as well. If any of you get there and find a staging area or know an area that needs help let us know. I'll be coming down 45 till I get redirected. Thanks.

Comment

I pray that each of you who are going down (or are already there) to help will be guided with God's hand and will arrive safely and will come home safely. God bless each of you who are willing and able to help. This ain't over yet. If anything, it may get worse before it gets better. Makes me proud to be a Texan and a TBH member.

Comment

Got the boat hooked up and 20 gallons of extra fuel, extra life vests, lights, 42 cases of water some food for me and an ax

Comment

I'm just outside of Conroe now anyone can use me. If not, I'll keep people posted what's available in the morning

Comment

I wish I had an aluminum boat. I'm in tomball with a 17 foot center console brought home from bay house Thursday night with a 50 on the back I heard Conroe bad with homes around the lake flooded. I can launch in that if anyone's working that area and needs another boat. I just can't get down these streets with a foot of water in them and launching in the road..not sure how I would

Comment

Working...
                                X