No announcement yet.

Jet boat to Houston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think y'all room for one person? I don't have a boat, but I want to help anyway I can.
    Originally posted by jason86 View Post
    We are meeting at bill millers in seguin between 3 and 4 am

Comment

Originally posted by Deafishunter View Post
      Think y'all room for one person? I don't have a boat, but I want to help anyway I can.
      I have my boat and room for one. If my other buddy backs out your in.

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
        I can head down w my mud rig. Let me know. 9403001416. Got a boat I've got a place to stay also if someone wants to join.

Where you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Found a reported flood map of Houston area. This might help you guys rolling down today. https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...300820828&z=10

Comment

Sounds good to me, let me know if anything happens.
            Originally posted by jason86 View Post
            I have my boat and room for one. If my other buddy backs out your in.

Comment

I can go. Have a mud rig. If someone wants to go I have a place to stay in conroe also. 9403001416 im in Denton.

Comment

I've tried the emergency numbers but they're all busy. Just called Montgomery county they're good. Harris is not. My mom and dad live off lake conroe if someone wants to go. Text me

Comment

Originally posted by Deafishunter View Post
                  Sounds good to me, let me know if anything happens.
                  Will do

Comment

I'm in the truck leaving Mansfield and heading down to Conroe via 45 S. I'll keep an eye on this site and if I find a place to volunteer will let you guys know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdurham View Post
                      I'm in the truck leaving Mansfield and heading down to Conroe via 45 S. I'll keep an eye on this site and if I find a place to volunteer will let you guys know.

THANKS! that's our plan, but we wont be leaving until later on.

Comment

hurricane coming back through Wednesday. you guys headed down today and tomorrow be careful and be safe. just make sure you keep that in mind! youre there to help the problem, not become part of it. Prayers up and i cant wait to get there saturday

Comment

Updated route:
                          I10 to 71 (el campo)
                          71 to 59 to FM360 (Beasley)
                          360 to 36 south to 521 (Brazoria)
                          521 to 35...then straight on to helping people!

This is our route in the am if anyone wants to bring their boats. meeting in seguin between 3 and 4 am. Anyone else is more than welcome to come I won't have room on my boat except for evacuees but I'm sure you can lend a hand somewhere.

Comment

They Just reported Splendora in dire need of boat rescues if anyone's close

Comment

Y'all are awesome.....

Comment

I escaped the neighborhood. Headed south on 45. If anyone needs a hand, I'm available. Waiting to hear from DPS buddy and will report back if I get info on where to go. Conroe area is where I am now

Comment

Working...
                                X