No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steady rain most of the night here in Tomball... looks like we are going to be in a heavier band for a while. Warnings went off a little while ago.

Concerned about localised rainfall flooding, but still my mind is on those folks in Aransas, Rockport, Fulton, and Goose Island.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
      Steady rain most of the night here in Tomball... looks like we are going to be in a heavier band for a while. Warnings went off a little while ago.

Concerned about localised rainfall flooding, but still my mind is on those folks in Aransas, Rockport, Fulton, and Goose Island.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
      Looks like we may get a break in the rain in a little while.

Comment

If anyone is in the corpus/aransas area and needs help let us know. I'm in Corpus now.

Comment

Prayers for everyone in the Port A, Rockport, Victoria and surrounding areas dealing with Harvey, or his aftermath.

Heavy rain bands setting In over Houston area, and there have been several quick spin up Tornadoes already. Already seeing some pretty high rain totals in places near the coast, and in places of Harris County.

Please be safe in on the roads and remember the "Turn around, Don't Drown" saying when it comes to high water if you have to be out and about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

HURRICANE CENTER LIVE: Our team of meteorologists is tracking Harvey. Latest details at news4sa.com

Comment

Any updates path or projections?

Comment

I do not get the weather channel but my dad does he said he saw I track it could pull west.

Anyone know anything about this?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                  Praying for y'all, Greg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud! This should be worst of it. Lots of stuff coming apart. Someone's carport came rolling down street earlier

Comment

We made it thru the night but finally lost power. Pretty much right over us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post
                      I do not get the weather channel but my dad does he said he saw I track it could pull west.

Latest NOAA update shows it moving NNW at 6mph

Comment

Morning all from s/e H town. Got power and it looks like 3 inches of rain so far. What a mess..............

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                          Latest NOAA update shows it moving NNW at 6mph
                          What about a track that shows it pulling west and leaving? That's what he was saying.

Comment

Some if the comments this morning are hilarious.

Jeff is the new chuck Norris

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post

Seems like local channels are stating the same but that's after it back track's into Rockport again it could go further west of Houston & over Columbus. West of 45 will have the heaviest rain but as you know it could change
                              Last edited by stykshooter; 08-26-2017, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X