No announcement yet.

Orange, Newton, Jasper and Jefferson County thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been out in almost 3 weeks, and pulled all my cams that long ago as well. Brought cams to kansas with me for an almost 2 week hunt. Killed a giant. 166 ten point, now I'm home, Thanksgiving is over and it's time to get cams back in the woods to see what's happening in Jefferson county.

Comment

Congrats LAD,

Comment

Thanks Calvin, were you hunting or chasing lions with those pups? On another note bucks are getting hungry. I've found a new target in orange I've just got to outsmart him.

Comment

May require a one eyed beagle

Comment

Orange County had to be put into Park!
            Newton,, I'm still trying to figure something out!

Comment

Well, no news? Things dried up?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                Well, no news? Things dried up?
                All animal activities have been strictly nocturnal on our place in Newton. One buck we’ve been watching has disappeared. Hopefully he’s just in hiding & will live until next season.

Comment

Yeah, Im in the dark as far as deer movement is concerned. Even at my house....nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                    I haven't been out in almost 3 weeks, and pulled all my cams that long ago as well. Brought cams to kansas with me for an almost 2 week hunt. Killed a giant. 166 ten point, now I'm home, Thanksgiving is over and it's time to get cams back in the woods to see what's happening in Jefferson county.
                    That’s an awesome buck!! Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Yeah, Im in the dark as far as deer movement is concerned. Even at my house....nothing!
                      Pretty much the same at my lease outside Mauriceville

Comment

In vidor the young bucks and does are still coming around but the older bucks went into hiding. I keep thinking they'll get hungry

Comment

I finally got a few daytime pics of some doe. No bucks though

Comment

Haven’t been on Orange County land since November 13th. Newton lease is, well I really don’t know what it is!

Comment

Welcome to SETx deer season

Comment

1/27/24, few gents trying to KO the last few doe tags in Newton. Not too optimistic for next season but still have a little hope. Orange property; three does left and we let all of the bucks live another season.

Comment

Working...
                                X