New Mathews Chill X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    The Chill X, while the same name, is a different beast.
    Congrats !! I can't wait to see it

Comment

The Carbon OverDrive and Carbon Knight are to different bows. The only thing they share is the riser. I haven't tune hundreds of bow but the OverDrive cam system is very simple and tuneable.

Comment

Can't wait to shoot it.
        like that longer ata

Comment

Is it me or did a lot of posts get whacked from this thread??

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            Is it me or did a lot of posts get whacked from this thread??
            yessir.

Comment

Haha. Gotta love it. I can't help but notice, as soon as ragin' started in they whacked the whole day.

Comment

Can someone post the link to this new bow?? I can't find it. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crod888 View Post
                  Can someone post the link to this new bow?? I can't find it. Thanks
                  It is a phantom bow. I can't find anything but rumor and a chart with Chill X on it. Suppose to be out this week, THEY SAID. I'm just messin with them though, it probably exist. I sure would like to see it myself..

Comment

Originally posted by glpoe1 View Post
                    It is a phantom bow. I can't find anything but rumor and a chart with Chill X on it. Suppose to be out this week, THEY SAID. I'm just messin with them though, it probably exist. I sure would like to see it myself..
                    I haven't seen it but I just ordered one.
                    It comes with a 75% letoff as standard but has an 85% available. Available in Lost camo, black, or desert tacticle.
                    I plan to set it up as a tournament bow.
                    I haven't heard when it will be on the web or in the shops.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
                      I haven't seen it but I just ordered one.
                      It comes with a 75% letoff as standard but has an 85% available. Available in Lost camo, black, or desert tacticle.
                      I plan to set it up as a tournament bow.
                      I haven't heard when it will be on the web or in the shops.
                      I would like one as a hunting bow.I think bows have gotten for the most part to short in length and BH.I bet this one will shoot awesome.You are not far from me I would love to see it when you get it and know what you think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                        I would like one as a hunting bow.I think bows have gotten for the most part to short in length and BH.I bet this one will shoot awesome.You are not far from me I would love to see it when you get it and know what you think about it.

I agree. I like em about 38 ata.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
                          I live in little Cyprus just north of Orange. Send mr a pm and I will let you know when it comes in. I have the Chill-R now.
                          I really think the 35"ata and with the 7 inch brace height will make it very accurate.
                          Any time you want to shoot any of the bows let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by old killer View Post
                            I live in little Cyprus just north of Orange. Send mr a pm and I will let you know when it comes in. I have the Chill-R now.
                            I really think the 35"ata and with the 7 inch brace height will make it very accurate.
                            Any time you want to shoot any of the bows let me know.
                            Ok Thanks!

Comment

all bows are fast enough to kill it is just what you like

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                                all bows are fast enough to kill it is just what you like

Never woulda thought it.

Comment

Working...
                                X