No announcement yet.

New Mathews Chill X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The X shoots good.. David has one in the shop in weatherford if anyone is interested in shooting it..

I am impressed with it..

Comment

Wow wow wow. Finally made it to the shop to shoot the Chill X. I could not believe how smooth the draw was. 68# felt like 58#, seriously. I had the shop crank it down to 71# and shot it side-by-side with the Bowtech RPM 360 at 71#. There was no comparison. Granted the 360 is faster, but the Chill X felt like I was pulling 15 pounds less.

I can't wait to get mine in. Should be a couple more weeks. Long weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Wow wow wow. Finally made it to the shop to shoot the Chill X. I could not believe how smooth the draw was. 68# felt like 58#, seriously. I had the shop crank it down to 71# and shot it side-by-side with the Bowtech RPM 360 at 71#. There was no comparison. Granted the 360 is faster, but the Chill X felt like I was pulling 15 pounds less.

I can't wait to get mine in. Should be a couple more weeks. Long weeks.
        Did you get the 75 or 85% mods??

Comment

I went with the 70# and 85% let off. Little less speed, but the 85% felt really good with a really nice valley.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackedup View Post
            I have a Chill X and an SDX in the shop here in Abilene if anybody wants to shoot them. They are great shooting bows. In typical Mathew's fashion, they are both very smooth bows. Just in case Y'all haven't found the numbers, the X IBO's at 328 with the 85% mods, and 336 with the 75% mods.
            What are your thoughts on the sdx ? i had planed on getting the chill for my 12 year old daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
              What are your thoughts on the sdx ? i had planed on getting the chill for my 12 year old daughter?
              I think we shot with you at Brownwood.

Comment

Few black ones starting to pop up on the forums. Hopefully mine is next.

Comment

Shot it today. I really liked it. Forgive me, but I am a Hoyt guy and to me it feels a lot like a Hoyt. I love the longer ATA. Honestly I liked everything about it. I have never shot a Mathews I liked till now. I have a 31" draw so the longer ATA is a must for me. I could possibly see myself giving it a try.

Comment

Working...
                  X