Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
    Wow.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought a TBH sponsor would respond in a different manner.
    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
      So does Jerry put up with arrows in wall lol,,,yall sending a Team to the ASA Paris shoot?
      We have had a few....lol Had to get good at patching drywall....LMBO!!!!!

Comment

The Bow Zone in Spring is Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by txcwbyon44s View Post
          On Target Archery in Canton is a good one About the extent of your mileage though
          here here in target is the best I have been in

Comment

Originally posted by JAVI View Post
            You got to be kidding me...

Maybe shops need to get one of them take a number thingys or just tell everyone that any repair will take two or more days... Glad I ain't in a hurry like y'all

I bet some of y'all have a real hard time in a cafe when someone else's food comes out before yours...
            Let me explain this again. After allready havin a few bad experiences with other shops and similar to this experience I was ready to lay down some cash for a bow. I was told by an accociate at work that the folks at NTA were knowledgable friendly and provided good customer service. I am not that hard to please and I am what you would call a people person. I guess my expectations were to high. Anyway I was disappointed. This is Texas afterall and folks are generally friendly and customer service is second to none. I can't believe Im having this much trouble. Its going to be next weekend before I can get out shopping again.

And another thing if my reputation was in question I would be doing everthing I could to satisfy the customer. Maybe an apology and ask for a second chance to earn thier business. Not trying to blame the customers impatients for my poor customer service. just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRock View Post
              Let me explain this again. After allready havin a few bad experiences with other shops and similar to this experience I was ready to lay down some cash for a bow. I was told by an accociate at work that the folks at NTA were knowledgable friendly and provided good customer service. I am not that hard to please and I am what you would call a people person. I guess my expectations were to high. Anyway I was disappointed. This is Texas afterall and folks are generally friendly and customer service is second to none. I can't believe Im having this much trouble. Its going to be next weekend before I can get out shopping again.

And another thing if my reputation was in question I would be doing everthing I could to satisfy the customer. Maybe an apology and ask for a second chance to earn thier business. Not trying to blame the customers impatients for my poor customer service. just sayin
              Let me know if you want me to introduce you to some fellows at Garland Pro Shop. I live close by and can make the introductions and I will ask them to take good care of you. Send me a PM if you are interested and if my schedule permits, I will meet you at the shop. That is, if you want a Mathews bow

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

From where I sit it appears that you are a very impatient person who expects undivided attention and won't accept anything else... Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way your posts make it appear to me...

I don't know how many times I've been in shops and had to wait for the tech/clerk to help someone else even if I was spending a couple of grand at the time, but having been in similar circumstances myself I appreciate that they are busy and have to divide their time among the customers.. I've never had a problem with someone helping another archer get their stuff repaired if it only take a few minutes of my time.. In fact I often end up helping a customer find something while I wait for the clerk to finish with another customer..

Maybe I'm just a bit more patient...

It's funny to me that these shops you can't get satisfactory service from, all have loyal followings and have been in business for a good many years... yet you can't get service that suits you... doesn't it seem just a little strange that you have trouble with ALL of them...
                  Last edited by Mike Javi Cooper; 03-22-2011, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by APEX127 View Post
                    If you cant wait 15 minutes for me to install fix a bow while talking to you at the same time I don't see what your problem is..... I told you I was short handed , my helper was on vacation !!!!
                    Just because your the first person at your church doesn't mean the minister
                    is only talking to you.....

What a response from a business manager, but not unexpected.

When looking on the green screen regarding bow shops and poor customer services, there seems to be a common thread.

Comment

I may be a little late to the game on this, but IMO NTA has ALWAYS gone above and beyond with everyone that walks in the door... I have a hard time understanding how you can be angry... A short staffed operation fulfilled a previously made appoinment in about 10 minutes, and you left? What if it was you that had made the appoinment? Do you get upset when you go to a restuaraunt; put your name on the list; and then someone walks in 5 minutes later and is seated because they called in? I believe customer service is the name of the game, and I have watched the staff at NTA bend over backwards time and time again... When you said "I was told by an accociate at work that the folks at NTA were knowledgable friendly and provided good customer service" they were telling you the truth... You would be hard pressed to find anyone better...

Comment

i would have to agree....

I had similar issues when I first started looking for a bow and bow shop but I am not going to name the shops I went to.... I had good luck at smithfield and I am really happy with CCR which is very close to my house.

Comment

So why did you have the simalar experiences at the other shops matbe you need to ask them if they have time to help you out instead of getting upset and leaving . Rember everything changed except for you.

Comment

I do business with NTA all the time and have never had an experience like you describe. Have I waited or stepped aside while another customer was helped? Sure I have, its a small operation, if they have someone that needs a string installed now I understand. I have been in that situation too. I am pretty sure you had planned on spending some time looking at bows, handling them etc. I guarantee you if you'd have bought from NTA you wouldn't have been disappointed in the service you received....
                            Last edited by bowmedic; 03-22-2011, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Pigeon Road Sporting Goods in Stephenville has the best customer service of any bow shop around.

Comment

Originally posted by BowManiac View Post
                                So does Jerry put up with arrows in wall lol,,,yall sending a Team to the ASA Paris shoot?
                                Hush Merritt!!!

I want to make Paris this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X