Archery shop with good customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SgtRock View Post
    Fay, I appericiate your apology and I apologize for raising such a fuss. I am looking forward to returning to your shop and checking out those mission bows you told me about. Oh, I new i'd seen you somewhere before you used to work at TC Halls years ago didn't you?

Folks, I was wrong about Fay, he is a one heck of a guy and from what I understand an excellent bow technician.
    Thank you Sir! And yes I worker at T.C.Halls many moons ago I miss the
    old gang good times with great people.... , come on by lunch is on me !!!!

Comment

I'm getting out of Archery
      and getting my degree in conflict resolution...
      I could make some nice coin...
      to upgrade my bow...
      then get back into archery...

Comment

Originally posted by bowmedic View Post
        I do business with NTA all the time and have never had an experience like you describe. Have I waited or stepped aside while another customer was helped? Sure I have, its a small operation, if they have someone that needs a string installed now I understand. I have been in that situation too. I am pretty sure you had planned on spending some time looking at bows, handling them etc. I guarantee you if you'd have bought from NTA you wouldn't have been disappointed in the service you received....
        ^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        You Can't Please Everybody All the Time!!!!

Comment

Fay is just plain sick with his knowledge on bows. He is about the only one besides me that I'll trust to touch it. He usually has several customers in the store when I get there, but I use that time to shop around the store and get-to-know the other customers waiting in line. I promise its worth your time to wait!

Comment

Go to All Star Archery in Lewisville. You won't be sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
              Fay is just plain sick with his knowledge on bows. He is about the only one besides me that I'll trust to touch it. He usually has several customers in the store when I get there, but I use that time to shop around the store and get-to-know the other customers waiting in line. I promise its worth your time to wait!
              ^^^^^^^Exactly!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^

Sent From My EVO Using Tapatalk.

Comment

Cinnamon Creek Ranch!!! Great HUGE selection of bows, Great Owner, Great bow technician's, and a facility which you won't find anywhere else in the State or country for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingnut View Post
                  I agree! Stan knows his stuff and his wife is a doll.
                  I agree as well. Stan was great to work with, as was Rhonda, although I had the impression Rhonda wasn't his wife?

Comment

Working...
                  X