Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Just thought I would paste this link for anyone that ask, but why does this only happen in America...........

Still praying for the people that lost children/love ones to this unthinkable horrific act by a Devil filled young man, that will spend the rest of eternity burning next to that Devil, as he should!

Rwc
      Because America is the only country left NOT disarmed YET by their government and turned into subjects. That is why no one has ever invaded our mainland

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        The problem with liberals is once you give a little they always come back for more. The 2nd amendment is pretty clear. Semi Automatic weapons have been available to the public for decades. Its not a gun issue its a cultural/society issue.
        Even beyond that. Liberals want you to “compromise “ your freedoms but do they ever compromise anything in return.? Of course not. We give but never get anything back in return. That’s not compromise, that’s just flat out giving in.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
          But what if you cant tell the difference in the sheep dog and the fox? Cause now you are profiling.
          So you think its OK for any random person to just stroll down the street with a AR on their back? Without having to provide any type of ID?
          Felon, rapist, domestic abuser.... I mean you have to provide an ID to buy beer when a person is CLEARLY over the age of 21.
          I agree, schools need to be secured, already posted that above. Also stated, arm teachers and place some type of security at schools.
          Stroll down the street unmolested? In a free society? Yes sir, we are not in a police state. I shouldn’t have to carry and show ID just because I exist. Be careful of what liberties you are willing to give up. The cancer of totalitarianism starts very small.

Comment

Man, this is looking bad. They are saying now...SRO officer did not engage. 12 minute gap between first shots and him entering the building. LE waited for an hour to try and re-engage, shooter went to multiple rooms.

And Ted Cruz's idea is to build schools with 1 door.....great Idea you POS. That will be wonderful when a school catches fire. What an asshat.
            Last edited by IDFWU; 05-27-2022, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Those of you wanting to raise the age to enter the military are so badly misguided...for many joining the armed services is a blessing & an opportunity to mature vs being unsure of their future. It is also a way for many to escape personal issues they may be experiencing & you would be neglecting them this opportunity. IMO, this would actually create more problems for young adults.

Besides, the military NEEDS 18-20yr olds...they have been fighting & dying for our republic since the days of Washington. It's pretty sad to see logic so easily abandoned when emotion is involved.

~~~~~~~~

“They didn’t learn anything from what happened in Texas at that school shooting; they didn’t learn anything from what happened in Parkland at that shooting, they didn’t learn anything from what happened at Sandy Hook,” Pollack exclaimed. “When you focus on just gun control, this is what happens. It’s happened again.”

Last edited by Artos; 05-27-2022, 08:28 AM.

Comment

It’s too soon to judge what happened from the outside in. Leo agencies absolutely suck at at interagency communications. You had a lot of boots on the ground from multiple local, state and federal agencies. All with their own policies, supervisors and protocols. Whatever happened will eventually be known and hopefully won’t repeat but there will be lessons learned from this. The only thing that sticks in my head is if officer did go in behind the shooter why did they back out? We used to do entries almost weekly when I was a narcotics officer. You never want to give up real estate once you’ve gained it. Shootings suck, but it doesn’t get better if you backup and try again. The time line sucks and there’s no excuse for a small town in south texas with that many police to let a idiot go on a killing spree unchallenged. I was an instructor years ago and put on a training class for meth labs and response team in Uvalde. Those guys weren’t pushovers by any means. Thiere wasn’t too many pretty boys that I met. Most of them would enjoy getting in the dirt over anything else. Time will tell.

Comment

Texas Republican Tony Gonzalez claimed that shooter Salvador Ramos was arrested four years ago after telling people: 'When I'm a senior in 2022, I'm going to shoot up a school.'

Lots of balls dropped on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
                    Just guessing, he was not convicted as an adult and his records are sealed and/or can’t be used in the future.

Comment

Last edited by Shane; 05-27-2022, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                        Because America is the only country left NOT disarmed YET by their government and turned into subjects. That is why no one has ever invaded our mainland

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Agree fully with your statement, I attached the link to show America is not the only place this happens in, we are just the most publicized.

Have a good one.

Rwc

Comment

I haven’t pick up kids from school in over 30 years so I don’t know how things are handled these days… so I’m curious about something. If we lock down our schools, of which I’m in favor of, what’s to stop a shooter from just waiting until school lets out and engaging everyone when they’re out in the open?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                            I haven’t pick up kids from school in over 30 years so I don’t know how things are handled these days… so I’m curious about something. If we lock down our schools, of which I’m in favor of, what’s to stop a shooter from just waiting until school lets out and engaging everyone when they’re out in the open?
                            It wouldn’t. Bad people do bad things. You can’t stop all of it but you can take away opportunities to do so. In this case, after he wrecked out his pickup and popped off rounds at the funeral home, he wouldn’t have been able to get inside as easily. Normally a wrecked out vehicle with shoots fired will trigger a pretty good LE response. Even a locked door could have bought precious time.

Comment

Originally posted by IDFWU View Post
                              Man, this is looking bad. They are saying now...SRO officer did not engage. 12 minute gap between first shots and him entering the building. LE waited for an hour to try and re-engage, shooter went to multiple rooms.

And Ted Cruz's idea is to build schools with 1 door.....great Idea you POS. That will be wonderful when a school catches fire. What an asshat.
                              That’s not at all what Cruz said. It sounds like you get your information from Jimmy Kimmel.

Cruz said that all doors should be locked and everyone entering the school should be made to go through one door that is monitored.

As you know, doors can be locked from the outside while having push bars to unlock from the inside for exactly the reason of fire escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
                                Until our youth put down thie phones and ear buds and actually learn how to deal with people and issues face to face, this doesn’t get better. The only way kids interact with others nowadays is on a screen in their hand. They sit for hours in false little realities watching mindless propaganda and have no basis in how to deal with life. The downfall of our society as we knew it will be because of social media. It infects every corner of our lives in some form or another. TBH is as close as I come to social media, but others in my family are on them constantly and it makes me mad as heck when I have to tell them to put that crap away and actually be productive. Look around when you go out. A huge portion of our youth are walking or sitting around oblivious to the world around them. Growing kids didn’t shoot up anything other than turtles. We had friends and face to face interactions in which if we got out of line, someone would kick your butt or force you to have kick theirs. Either way a lesson was learned. You want to age restrictions on something it should be 21 to access social media platforms. It’s nothing but mind rotting indoctrination of our youth.
                                Yep you nailed it but it's never going to happen, it's only going to get worse... They will not ever put them down.. This crap is here to stay.. Times have changed..
                                And yet many still say it's ok for mentally immature 18 year olds to buy lethal weapons when they can't even walk into a Stripes and buy a beer but they can walk in a gun store and buy 2 AR's, body armor and hundreds of rounds of high powered ammo and go shoot up innocent people... SMDH.. If anyone sees that as even half way logical then they are part of the problem... To reap the benefits and freedoms the 2A allows us comes with a very high level of responsibility and demands an even higher level of maturity..
                                There are many layers to this bad onion and there are so many things that need to be changed/fixed...... It is one screwed up mess for sure..

Thank GOD the plans to shoot up schools in Donna and Richardson Texas were foiled...

Comment

Working...
                                X