the Australians have lost their minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    Actually you did keep bashing, and kept speaking as though you know, though you haven’t spent a day in uniform or ever cuffed a single person.

When I trained BJJ, I rolled with strangers, nearly daily.

Other than run your mouth, you’ve never proven you DO anything.
    That's because he's a BOT!!!!
    y'all have been replying to a Russian programmed bot all these years SMH
    Never seen him at a Nanza have you?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      You have no idea who I am - I have no idea who you are. I didnt keep bashing away at anything. I said as a trained police officer you can absolutely control someone who is handcuffed with their face on the ground. Especially with as many people that were present.

You're retired ... You've had an effing lumbar fusion and you want to wrestle? I have a Family and Children to think about. So lets meet a stranger at a gym and take your word for it? Seriously, did you say that out loud before you typed that?

Nobody does that. Not one person.
      Sir, I don’t know you but I do know Glen. I promise you, you don’t want none of that. You could cut both his legs off and he would still take you out. Believe me sir, he is nobody to trifle with.

Ok glen, can I have ma 10 bucks now.

Comment

Playa Im with you. Ive rolled with plenty of folks I dont know. I still do and I have never been hurt doing it. Been choked out. Bloody nose, lip, and cuts to eyebrows but never really hurt and the cuts were accidents and mostly my fault not keeping in tight.

Comment

Thanks Glen for calling this j-joker out! What a blow-hard... Can anyone post a link to a thread where he actually contributed ANYTHING positive to this web site's forums? I've NEVER seen one! I'd buy a ticket to the gym where he tried to hold you down in cuffs... Would buy Geoff one too so we could watch together... Have to watch quick tho... It wouldn't last long...

Anyway, thanks again. Like I've said before if y'all ever get over this way visitin' Doug and company, Lunch or dinner is on me for the group!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Parts of Florida trying to catch up...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cine-coercion/

This is pretty inspiring
            People are realizing we have to organize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Actually you did keep bashing, and kept speaking as though you know, though you haven’t spent a day in uniform or ever cuffed a single person.

When I trained BJJ, I rolled with strangers, nearly daily.

Other than run your mouth, you’ve never proven you DO anything.
              This is a flat out lie - And I said MANY times there is a difference between what I can do, and what a trained veteran police officer should be able to do.

Roll with a retiree with a back fusion. That’s a horrible effing idea. Anyone with half a brain understands that.

I don’t run my mouth. I don’t insult anyone and the only time I go back and forth is when people get what I say wrong due to their personal feelings.

Comment

This is a flat out lie - And I said MANY times there is a difference between what I can do, and what a trained veteran police officer should be able to do.

Roll with a retiree with a back fusion. That’s a horrible effing idea. Anyone with half a brain understands that.

I don’t run my mouth. I don’t insult anyone and the only time I go back and forth is when people get what I say wrong due to their personal feelings.
                Those are idiotic comments based on personal feelings that have nothing to do with FACTS.

You're probably one of them people that would let somebody hit you in the mouth first, but by golly, you'd get the finish! Nonsense.

Those aren’t insults? I’ve never heard idiotic used as a compliment, but ok. And the second insult you only got 1/2 right. Not only would I let you pop me in the mouth, I would then curl up in a fetal position and let you whoop me until you were tired. I’ve taken punches and I’ve given them. But when you’ve been in a few court rooms and paying fines, lawyer fees and spent enough time on probation you eventually learn people like you aren’t worth it. It’s not fun getting a phone call from the local PD asking you to come down for a chat and when the letter from the state of Texas is delivered advising you of your assault charges you don’t run out and celebrate. So sorry buddy, I’m not the big bad arse that would finish it because I’ve dealt with mouth runners like yourself several times, and the only thing y’all are good at is flapping gums. While I’ve read many of your posts, this thread has been our first exchange and it didn’t take long for you to start with the insults. I’ve watched you many times walk that line just poking and instigating people to the point they blow up and you can still play all innocent. Passive aggressive, is still aggressive. You seem to think your having a debate with us on this thread, when in fact you’re debating years of your own posts in PACE forum that tells us all who you are. If I thought I was the only one that felt this way, I would ask myself if I was wrong, obviously I’m not. Just a suggestion, if you don’t like the perception of you, maybe you should have an internal talk with yourself.

I’m going to go out on a limb here, I’ve had this feeling for a while, your from Ohio, if not your parents are and moved here before or shortly after you were born.

Comment

Parts of Florida trying to catch up...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...cine-coercion/
                  Great those folks banded together to fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                    Those aren’t insults? I’ve never heard idiotic used as a compliment, but ok. And the second insult you only got 1/2 right. Not only would I let you pop me in the mouth, I would then curl up in a fetal position and let you whoop me until you were tired. I’ve taken punches and I’ve given them. But when you’ve been in a few court rooms and paying fines, lawyer fees and spent enough time on probation you eventually learn people like you aren’t worth it. It’s not fun getting a phone call from the local PD asking you to come down for a chat and when the letter from the state of Texas is delivered advising you of your assault charges you don’t run out and celebrate. So sorry buddy, I’m not the big bad arse that would finish it because I’ve dealt with mouth runners like yourself several times, and the only thing y’all are good at is flapping gums. While I’ve read many of your posts, this thread has been our first exchange and it didn’t take long for you to start with the insults. I’ve watched you many times walk that line just poking and instigating people to the point they blow up and you can still play all innocent. Passive aggressive, is still aggressive. You seem to think your having a debate with us on this thread, when in fact you’re debating years of your own posts in PACE forum that tells us all who you are. If I thought I was the only one that felt this way, I would ask myself if I was wrong, obviously I’m not. Just a suggestion, if you don’t like the perception of you, maybe you should have an internal talk with yourself.

I’m going to go out on a limb here, I’ve had this feeling for a while, your from Ohio, if not your parents are and moved here before or shortly after you were born.
                    Insulting a comment isn’t the same as insulting an actual person. Thats why i said personally. There’s a HUGE difference. I’m not a mouth runner. If you can’t take a difference of opinion, that’s your issue.

Comment

Benno has never interacted with me ever.

No Government would ever touch my Children/Family without my consent and presence.

Was that simple enough for you to understand? Those are facts.
                      But here’s the deal. Because of all your post, most here believe you would give consent. You are a conformist. Plain and simple.

Comment

Insulting a comment isn’t the same as insulting an actual person. Thats why i said personally. There’s a HUGE difference. I’m not a mouth runner. If you can’t take a difference of opinion, that’s your issue.
                        And the other insult? Just going to skate by that? Patatoe, Patato, Walk the line, play innocent, act like a little angel. And going back to where this started, LIKE IT OR NOT, this IS many people’s perception of you, your perception of yourself may be different. A squirrel may think he’s a rabbit, but none of the woodlands creatures have ever seen a rabbit build a nest in a tree.

You didn’t respond to the last portion of my last post, Ohio right?

Comment

y’all girls quit bickering and stay focused

Comment

lotsa vids of protests / riots...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Thanks Glen for calling this j-joker out! What a blow-hard... Can anyone post a link to a thread where he actually contributed ANYTHING positive to this web site's forums? I've NEVER seen one! I'd buy a ticket to the gym where he tried to hold you down in cuffs... Would buy Geoff one too so we could watch together... Have to watch quick tho... It wouldn't last long...

Anyway, thanks again. Like I've said before if y'all ever get over this way visitin' Doug and company, Lunch or dinner is on me for the group!
                              I’m in brother.

Comment

I hope they over power the police and beat them down for the way they are treating them.

Comment

Working...
                                X