No announcement yet.

the Australians have lost their minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a video where Australia is being discussed. Crazy what they are doing. We must never allow this country to be disarmed because this is what we will get here at home.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      And several others'
      Many….many….a lot.

That whole island would burn…

Comment

You try to touch my child, I cut your ****in throat. If we gotta fight then I guess we gotta fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Preach!
          Thankfully there are still some like you left .
          The Jer James of the world would be packing their kids a lunch, telling em not to worry, the government is going to take care of all of us.
          It’s funny what internet people say … You have no idea.

It's also crazy where people get their info from - haha
          Last edited by jer_james; 08-19-2021, 07:11 AM.

Comment

step 1 was to take all the guns away ... this is step 2 ... Now they can do whatever they want... they are still armed , the public isn't . you must obey!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Don't mistake it for a idea, it's a FACT .

Comment

Folks gotta change their mindset. They make a determination that they will do xyz if it comes to your door. I have a different mindset- Don’t tread on my neighbor - if you do watch your back because the boogy man may live next door. Hard to plan to watch your front back and sides when doing an assault.

Comment

Don't mistake it for a idea, it's a FACT .
                  You have no idea - that's a FACT ... You can speak on what you would do. Good for you. It's very obvious you have ZERO idea what I would do. Insert a couple good quotes about assumptions here.

Comment

Nobody knows what any man would do. I have seen guys I thought were squared up freeze- Ive also seen a man I thought was a soup sandwich set up front and center. A few rounds in your direction tell you alot about yourself and the men around you

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

It's also crazy where people get their info from - haha
                      It is crazy what people post. Not so crazy when their info comes from what those people posted. Like it or not, this is people’s perception of you.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        Nobody knows what any man would do. I have seen guys I thought were squared up freeze- Ive also seen a man I thought was a soup sandwich set up front and center. A few rounds in your direction tell you alot about yourself and the men around you
                        Much truth there. Saw it many times. Saw a bunch of badarses look for a new assignment and saw a bunch of quiet, meek types turn into badarses.

But a keyboard makes everybody 10x braver!

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                          It is crazy what people post. Not so crazy when their info comes from what those people posted. Like it or not, this is people’s perception of you.
                          Exactly, it's not like I'm reaching, just going off all that he has already said.

Comment

Exactly, it's not like I'm reaching, just going off all that he has already said.
                            your perception is his reality, that's just the way it goes.

Comment

Thugs

They should have just complied

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                                What the eff have I posted that says I would allow any Government to take my Children where I am not allowed? Those are idiotic comments based on personal feelings that have nothing to do with FACTS.

ANYONE who has seen my posts, know where my loyalties lie. I have literally mentioned it 100x.

Comment

Working...
                                X