the Australians have lost their minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    What the eff have I posted that says I would allow any Government to take my Children where I am not allowed? Those are idiotic comments based on personal feelings that have nothing to do with FACTS.

ANYONE who has seen my posts, know where my loyalties lie. I have literally mentioned it 100x.
    You got the last 2 sentences right anyway.
    Gold star for you my boy

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Gold star for you my boy
      That's what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Gold star for you my boy
        100 ****in percent! JJ, TF and a few others are the last people you'd want on your side. They'll be working with the government from day one.

Comment

What the eff have I posted that says I would allow any Government to take my Children where I am not allowed? Those are idiotic comments based on personal feelings that have nothing to do with FACTS.

ANYONE who has seen my posts, know where my loyalties lie. I have literally mentioned it 100x.
          Simple, you may not have voted for it, but you didn’t vote against it. Your spouse did vote for it. With addition to many of your other posts, not researching old posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Coming to a country near you. Unbelievable.
            Dr. Robert Malone (mrna inventor) just posted this on his twatter...

A call to action and alert from a series of experts and professionals from around the world https://www.who.int/news/item/12-07-2021-who-issues-new-recommendations-on-human-genome-editing-for-the-advancement-of-public-health?fbclid=IwAR0KPhAtdY3H…

People who comply just want things back to normal...it's BECAUSE of their compliance that it will never go back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
              Simple, you may not have voted for it, but you didn’t vote against it. Your spouse did vote for it. With addition to many of your other posts, not researching old posts.
              Last time I checked, President DJT got a vaccine and was encouraging others to do so. The Australian Government has nothing to do with the USA.

As I sad before, assumptions and nothing factual to back up any claim.

Comment

Last time I checked, President DJT got a vaccine and was encouraging others to do so. The Australian Government has nothing to do with the USA.

As I sad before, assumptions and nothing factual to back up any claim.
                Not going to argue with you. Like I said, like it or not, it’s many people’s perception of you.

Comment

Not going to argue with you. Like I said, like it or not, it’s many people’s perception of you.

Benno, you are spot on! I've had this j-jwad on my ignore list for a loooong time because I found nothing he had to post was worth reading much less quoting! I could never be friends with him or those others you guys have mentioned. That is regardless of how they act in person... Their on line profiles have identified them well enough for me. I'd not get involved in any transaction with them, and I do not even engage them in this forum... If everyone else would ignore these who never contribute to anything positive on the forum, they'd go away. They couldn't get their rocks off arguing with themselves so they'd go hunt another forum somewhere that they could go stir up...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Benno, you are spot on! I've had this j-jwad on my ignore list for a loooong time because I found nothing he had to post was worth reading much less quoting! I could never be friends with him or those others you guys have mentioned. That is regardless of how they act in person... Their on line profiles have identified them well enough for me. I'd not get involved in any transaction with them, and I do not even engage them in this forum... If everyone else would ignore these who never contribute to anything positive on the forum, they'd go away. They couldn't get their rocks off arguing with themselves so they'd go hunt another forum somewhere that they could go stir up...
                    100% agree. Most times I just let it go, sometimes my fingers slip..

Comment

Of course not. Because you know youd be wrong, and you dont have anything to argue. Thats why you brought up the election vote to begin with. Perception is personal feelings. What does me voting for Roger Staubach have anything to do with the Government taking my Children. Do you understand how moronic that is?

Reality is nobody would ever touch my Children without my input. If they tried there would be consequences. Ive said as much on this forum before when threads regarding Family/Children have been brought up.

Youre probably one of them people that would let somebody hit you in the mouth first, but by golly, you'd get the finish! Nonsense.

Comment

Haha 'ole Instigator Jer James.... how does it feel to be the whipping boy? Your reputation on this forum is well deserved.

Why do you even post on TBH? Nobody likes you, and you don't even hunt.

Comment

Of course not. Because you know youd be wrong, and you dont have anything to argue. Thats why you brought up the election vote to begin with. Perception is personal feelings. What does me voting for Roger Staubach have anything to do with the Government taking my Children. Do you understand how moronic that is?

Reality is nobody would ever touch my Children without my input. If they tried there would be consequences. Ive said as much on this forum before when threads regarding Family/Children have been brought up.

Youre probably one of them people that would let somebody hit you in the mouth first, but by golly, you'd get the finish! Nonsense.

You are 100% correct. Perception is personal feelings, but also mixed in with history and actions to form that perception. And once again, like it or not, this is many people’s perception of you. I’m starting to get the impression that you don’t like it.. I find it interesting how people are most offended when they hear the truth about themselves.

Comment

Who the eff is this guy?!! Too bad the perception these gents are speaking about is based on facts of the interactions they have had with you. It’s really as simple as common sense.

Comment

I don't mind hearing JJ's perspective. I rarely agree with him, but I think it is healthy to hear other opinions. JJ isn't as left as probably 50% of the country. Echo chambers aren't necessarily a good thing either.

Comment

Watching that video makes me think about how people in this country think the police and military in this country wouldn’t take up arms against its own citizens if the government requires us to register our guns or confiscate them. Popo over there doesn’t seem to have an issue with turning on its citizens that won’t conform.
                                Only takes a single generation after the means to resist are forfeited.

Comment

Working...
                                X