the Australians have lost their minds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
    Who the eff is this guy?!! Too bad the perception these gents are speaking about is based on facts of the interactions they have had with you. It’s really as simple as common sense.
    Benno has never interacted with me ever.

No Government would ever touch my Children/Family without my consent and presence.

Was that simple enough for you to understand? Those are facts.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Benno has never interacted with me ever.

No Government would ever touch my Children/Family without my consent and presence.

Was that simple enough for you to understand? Those are facts.
      Do you even fact bro? Your online actions and posts on public forums with other members seeing/reading your emotions/thoughts/beliefs etc….it’s truly is simple wether or not you choose to see it is completely up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
        Do you even fact bro? Your online actions and posts on public forums with other members seeing/reading your emotions/thoughts/beliefs etc….it’s truly is simple wether or not you choose to see it is completely up to you.

Spot on …..,,

Liberalism is truly a mental disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JJ. I tried staying out of this one but you kept on. You ran your mouth about how easy it is to control someone on the ground (Police). I retired. I no longer had restrictions. I told you I am traveling ever day and would stop by, arrange a mat at a gym, wear mouthpieces and you could show me this easy control. I even said I didnt want to be badly injured and I would pay you same respect. You just kept bashing away- You have proven to me you have no stones

Comment

Meanwhile...back with the ausie's

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              New Zealand is also in pretty bad shape, my buddy Gabe is in “ level 4 lockdown “ he is saying zero school , work , church, ect
              Except for”” essential workers = police “” fascist

, he and his wife work for a church and they were stopped and interrogated by police for helping deliver groceries and water ,supplies for elderly people and people with small children in desperate need
              While not wearing mask in the van they where driving down the highway, gabe was also detained for carrying a weapon ( a knife to open boxes) makes me have 2nd thoughts about traveling to NZ & Australia after the pandemic

No bail for protesting
              Police have opposed bail for two protesters who were arrested on the basis they feared they would continue to organise events in breach of lockdown rules.

Road block CV19 test
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-20-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                JJ. I tried staying out of this one but you kept on. You ran your mouth about how easy it is to control someone on the ground (Police). I retired. I no longer had restrictions. I told you I am traveling ever day and would stop by, arrange a mat at a gym, wear mouthpieces and you could show me this easy control. I even said I didnt want to be badly injured and I would pay you same respect. You just kept bashing away- You have proven to me you have no stones

You nailed that Glen but watch out pretty sure he's some kinda mma fighter from what he says

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  You have no idea who I am - I have no idea who you are. I didnt keep bashing away at anything. I said as a trained police officer you can absolutely control someone who is handcuffed with their face on the ground. Especially with as many people that were present.

You're retired ... You've had an effing lumbar fusion and you want to wrestle? I have a Family and Children to think about. So lets meet a stranger at a gym and take your word for it? Seriously, did you say that out loud before you typed that?

Nobody does that. Not one person.
                  Last edited by jer_james; 08-20-2021, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Australia is what, 2 years out from having their guns taken away? Man that was hard to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      Australia is what, 2 years out from having their guns taken away? Man that was hard to watch.
                      Close to 25 years I believe

Comment

You have no idea who I am - I have no idea who you are. I didnt keep bashing away at anything. I said as a trained police officer you can absolutely control someone who is handcuffed with their face on the ground. Especially with as many people that were present.

You're retired ... You've had an effing lumbar fusion and you want to wrestle? I have a Family and Children to think about. So lets meet a stranger at a gym and take your word for it? Seriously, did you say that out loud before you typed that?

Actually you did keep bashing, and kept speaking as though you know, though you haven’t spent a day in uniform or ever cuffed a single person.

When I trained BJJ, I rolled with strangers, nearly daily.

Other than run your mouth, you’ve never proven you DO anything.

Comment

Parts of Florida trying to catch up...

Comment

Like he said. No stones...

Comment

Between 1910 and the 1970s*, many First Nations children were forcibly removed from their families as a result of various government policies. The generations of children removed under these policies became known as the Stolen Generations. The policies of child removal left a legacy of trauma and loss that continues to affect Indigenous communities, families and individuals today.

Australia has a pretty awful past with taking kids from parents, would have though they learned more from the first time around.

Comment

Yep had a fusion. Still train and lift weights. Just cause i retired dont mean I cant train or still roll. Now I can do it anyone is the difference. Did about 10 miles on the feet today in the mountains. Carry a pack. Just because I had a fusion done doesnt mean I let the Dr castrate me.

Comment

Working...
                                X