Voter Turnout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    If I didn't know better, I'd say you've been reading the Democrat playbook.
    HAHA, vote early, vote often! I went Tuesday and the line stretched around the block, so I left. Voted last night instead, 5 minute wait.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
      Its Houston, did you expect otherwise?
      Voted this morning in Rockwall. A VERY red county. Same thing. Tons of Biden signs and not a single Trump sing in the parking lot. Called the republican headquarters and they are headed to rectify the situation.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
        Its Houston, did you expect otherwise?
        At the place on Kirkwood and I-10, there were very few Biden signs. Lots of Ogg and whoever the woman is running for the house signs, but very few Biden.

At the place I voted, lots of local race signs, not a lot of Biden or Trump signs.

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
          Voted this morning in Rockwall. A VERY red county. Same thing. Tons of Biden signs and not a single Trump sing in the parking lot. Called the republican headquarters and they are headed to rectify the situation.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
          I'd love to meet the people who pull up to vote, and decide on who to vote for based on the signs outside. "Well **** Deloris, there are way more Biden signs, guess we ought to vote for him!"

I know they exist. But it makes a person wish there was some competency test before voting.

Comment

Went to get steaks. Voting open. No line. I live next to Sun City and I guess it’s past bedtime. Happy to go vote.

Comment

Drove by my polling place 3 times today and the line was around the building and down the sidewalk. Heard it was taking 2 hours to get thru and vote. Maybe try again early am. Never seen voting lines like this in my lifetime.

Comment

When I voted, I was the only one in the place. There were 5 people in line when I walked out. A pollster brought a mobile unit out to my husband to vote and while he did that, the pollster told me the crows were fixing to start because school just let out. The best time to go is 20-30 minutes prior to that.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Drove by my polling place 3 times today and the line was around the building and down the sidewalk. Heard it was taking 2 hours to get thru and vote. Maybe try again early am. Never seen voting lines like this in my lifetime.

MB, would you say your area is more red than blue or the opposite? My county is about as red as they get, and lines have been crazy! Hope that's the case everywhere... the redder the better...

Comment

Standing in line now. Fully expect it to take 1.5-2 hours.

At least it’s been entertaining so far. There was a Karen in the parking lot that had a complete meltdown and got out of the car to back her husband out. She kept yelling “Go, Go” all the while he didn’t move the car. She yells louder, runs up to the passenger side, tells him “PUT YOUR MASK ON”, then he proceeds to finally back out. She’s still stomping around and then finally gets in the car.

I said out loud, “he should have just left your *ss”. She didn’t look too amused when driving off but others in line got a good chuckle lol

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                      Standing in line now. Fully expect it to take 1.5-2 hours.

At least it’s been entertaining so far. There was a Karen in the parking lot that had a complete meltdown and got out of the car to back her husband out. She kept yelling “Go, Go” all the while he didn’t move the car. She yells louder, runs up to the passenger side, tells him “PUT YOUR MASK ON”, then he proceeds to finally back out. She’s still stomping around and then finally gets in the car.

I said out loud, “he should have just left your *ss”. She didn’t look too amused when driving off but others in line got a good chuckle lol

Now that right there is funny! I don't care who you are!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                        What’s your opinion on the big turn out, Trump supporters making sure they do their part or Trump haters making sure they do their part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Early voted today. Had to wait in line for near an hour. It is the first time ever in Gilmer. Normally just walk up and vote. The ladies said they had never seen so many people voting. As we stood in line people were all talking about how they were afraid. Several said communist were taking over. One fellow said he had moved from California and was afraid they were trying to turn the entire country into the mess he had moved away from.
                        I can’t say who will win the country this year but as far as Upshur county Texas goes I believe Trump will pull 90%

Comment

Marty, would you say your county is normally a "red" county or somewhat purple or even blue? I'm really glad to hear about what you saw, and I hope it is wide-spread. What I'd really like to see reports of is a similar thing from a purple or even a blue county. I know the people of Harris county (where Houston is mostly) are really ****** off at the DemoKrauts they voted in when the Pandejo ran against Cruz... The county went pretty much all DemoKraut for the first time in many, many years because of straight party tickets... Now they have a tyrant for county judge, a straight up Soros-bought-and-paid-for DA that is turning out violent criminals faster than the LEO's can lock 'em up and these folks are committing additional crimes, often worse than their initial offenses... People are fed up with that. I just don't know if it will be enough to turn Harris county red again, or even purple... Hope so, though I no longer live in Harris county...

Comment

Early voted with my wife in a mall in central SA. Line wasn't too bad and there were no political signs to be found. It was actually a great experience!

Comment

I was in downtown Dallas yesterday to stop by a construction site next to American Airlines Ctr. There were over 100 people in line to vote and none of them "looked" like they would be voting for Trump (very liberal looking people)... There was 40-50 Biden signs lined up in the grass next to the voting lines and not one Trump sign. Made me sick to my stomach to see it...

Comment

I voted at one of the churches in Highland Park and was in and out in about 10min.

Comment

Working...
                                X