Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Voter Turnout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been watching the polling wait times in Harris County (Houston), looks like wait times are under 20 minutes for most locations.

Comment

In and out in less than 10 minutes yesterday in Liberty Hill

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        They do have straight party picks???
        No, not here they didn't.

Comment

I went to vote today in Northwest Travis county in Lago Vista. One of the poll workers came out and asked if anybody that was there to vote had received mail in ballots. The couple behind me spoke up and said they did and had them with them. They also went on to say they were not sure why they would have received them because they didn't request them. The poll worker said he'd heard that same thing from 6-8 people already today. Now how could they have received them if they didn't request them? Seems odd!!

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
            No, not here they didn't.
            Did the names have an R and D to identify who they were with?

Do I need to take a print out ????

Comment

Yes. It had party listed beside candidates name.

Comment

In Liberty County, all the candidates have their party affiliation after their names.

I always print a sample ballot and fill it out and take it with me to the polls so I don't mess up. The ballot is really not very long (in my case only a full page and about 1/2 page of page 2, so it doesn't take long to vote, especially if you've already studied the ballot before you go to cast your vote.

Comment

Yes sir, the names all had an R or D by them.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                    Been watching the polling wait times in Harris County (Houston), looks like wait times are under 20 minutes for most locations.
                    Where can i find this??

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                      Went again day 2 and lines still too long for me. Maybe tomorrow
                      So you voting every day?

The map shows 0-15 minute wait now.. This morning they were showing 45+ minute waits. If you're still in Georgetown

Comment

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
                        I went to vote today in Northwest Travis county in Lago Vista. One of the poll workers came out and asked if anybody that was there to vote had received mail in ballots. The couple behind me spoke up and said they did and had them with them. They also went on to say they were not sure why they would have received them because they didn't request them. The poll worker said he'd heard that same thing from 6-8 people already today. Now how could they have received them if they didn't request them? Seems odd!!
                        Most will assume the people who got them are Democrats. It would be a really good thing to know because that would be very hard for Dem's to explain. Now if equal R and D voters got mail in ballots without requesting that would/ should calm down conspiracy BS a little.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                          For those in Harris county
                          You can go here and find a location and if you click on the location it will tell your the wait time / number of people in line

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Where can i find this??
                          See above from RR

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Katy library was still a decent line this afternoon, but I swung by Morton Ranch HS on the way to the office to go grab some stuff and it was empty. 2 people in front of me and I was voting within 5 minutes of walking up.

Comment

I just got back from the courthouse annex in Palestine. Line to get in wasn’t as long to get in as it was when I went earlier this morning.

Whole process this afternoon only took me about 30 minutes.

Line was moving along pretty quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I just voted in downtown Brock, Tx (). No wait, but they did say it's been VERY busy.

Comment

Working...
                                X