No announcement yet.

Voter Turnout Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s your opinion on the big turn out, Trump supporters making sure they do their part or Trump haters making sure they do their part?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Both I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        What’s your opinion on the big turn out, Trump supporters making sure they do their part or Trump haters making sure they do their part?

Both.

Comment

My parents got mail in ballots and they are not happy.

Comment

Voted this morning in 5 minutes. Easy peasy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
              Katy library was still a decent line this afternoon, but I swung by Morton Ranch HS on the way to the office to go grab some stuff and it was empty. 2 people in front of me and I was voting within 5 minutes of walking up.
              I was going to vote there, ended up going to JE Taylor High school. Waited maybe 5 minutes. It was busy for sure.

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post

Mostly Trump supporters. Voter enthusiasm is on Trump's side big time.

Originally posted by glen View Post
              My parents got mail in ballots and they are not happy.
              I assume they didn't request them? I overheard one person at my polling place that had a ballot mailed, but wanted to vote in person. Sounded like it was resolved pretty quickly.

Also, no masks required. Bless those poll workers hearts, they had to put up with silly questions (I have to be registered first?), and they were so nice about it. I woulda asked who they were voting for, and if it was a D, told them you can come back on Nov 4th to vote.

Comment

Voted at the Sheraton on 290/610 yesterday after work. Harris County app showed no wait and there wasn't one.

Comment

Voted. No wait.

No Donald Trump signs.........................

Comment

No they didn't request them and there is fine print on them that said if you vote in person you must take your mail in ballot with you. My Mom was fit to be tied.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                      Voted. No wait.

No Donald Trump signs.........................
                      There was Biden signs?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        Well we know Trump voters are far more enthusiastic about voting then Biden voters. I suspect so far those with lines have been lines of Trump folks.

I am interested to see how this plays out over the next two weeks. Going to try and vote again Thursday or Friday this week.
                        If I didn't know better, I'd say you've been reading the Democrat playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                          There was Biden signs?
                          A bunch................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                            A bunch................
                            Its Houston, did you expect otherwise?

Comment

Curious what those who received mail-in ballots are mad about.
                              My 78 YO stepdad got one (without asking) and was happy to use it.

Comment

Well my parents are in their 80s. Believe in the Constitution and are able to read and educate themselves. They both want their vote to count and will stand in line to vote like they have for 65 years. They didn’t ask for mail in- And if my Mom didn’t read all fine print after waiting in line would not have been able to vote because she wouldn’t have taken mail in ballet with her

Comment

Working...
                                X