No announcement yet.

Election Day Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good read on what happens after election.

Our Founders and the Constitution contemplated the possibility of contested elections.

Comment

Is there a deadline as to when the results HAVE to be in? If not, whose to say they don't accept the results until they finally find enough mail in ballots that Joe gets ahead? Do they call the election as soon as they get there? I mean shouldn't the ballots have to be mailed in at least by Nov 4th, meaning they can't count anything received say a week after?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Sleepy Joe only talks about Trump, nothing else! I hope Biden continues because its going to cost them the election.

Comment

The fringe riot, fight, ***** and moan. The others keep working. The rich keep getting richer. The rest of the world laughs. Life goes on. Just like every other time. Not a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wha...o-clear-winner
            Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
            Is there a deadline as to when the results HAVE to be in? If not, whose to say they don't accept the results until they finally find enough mail in ballots that Joe gets ahead? Do they call the election as soon as they get there? I mean shouldn't the ballots have to be mailed in at least by Nov 4th, meaning they can't count anything received say a week after?

This post explains pretty well what I was asking in my previous post.

Comment

Simple solution - Trump wins in a landslide. Left sees they are not as popular as they think.

Comment

Biden has a clear victory in both popular and electoral voting. Trump claims he was cheated by mail in ballots but says he is walking away for the good of the country, not because he is a loser. Trump will take Texas by a larger than expected margin. Republican party operatives will delay the vote count in a couple of mid-western states contesting every mail in ballot that does not go their way but it will be an early night when Florida and Pennsylvania go for Biden.

Comment

Trump is going to smash Biden. In 2016 most of us who voted for Trump did so just because he ran on the Republican platform and Killary was not an option for us. But, we did so with some hesitation and questions about him, nobody really knew what he would or wouldn't do with this country. Well here we are almost 4 years later and he has done everything he said he would do and more. Beyond any and all expectations anyone could imagine, that solidified our backing of Donald J Trump. He will lose none of those votes, atleast not enough to matter. The votes he will gain though are the ones that do matter...the Hispanic support for Trump is possibly the highest for a Republican ticket ever. The black support for Trump is possibly the highest ever. The Jewish vote is going to be much higher after bring much peace to Israel and the middle east, demolishing Isis and finally making Jerusalem who the bible says they are. I can not see a scenario where Biden can eek out 40% of the vote in this country. I can see 40% being ignorant of the facts or just evil spirited.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                    Biden has a clear victory in both popular and electoral voting. Trump claims he was cheated by mail in ballots but says he is walking away for the good of the country, not because he is a loser. Trump will take Texas by a larger than expected margin. Republican party operatives will delay the vote count in a couple of mid-western states contesting every mail in ballot that does not go their way but it will be an early night when Florida and Pennsylvania go for Biden.
                    HAHAHAHAAHAH
                    You obviously havent been paying attention.....how many people is Biden speaking in front of? 40-50 maybe...when he can remember where he is on that day....How many are in for Trump....THOUSANDS....How many Trump parades have there been, participation?

Trump with 350 + electoral votes

In the last 2 election cycles the best the left had to offer is Hillary and Biden.....that is laughable

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                      Sure, but I think you’ve got some sampling bias. Unless you drove through the middle of a large city, Texas is basically completely red. Also if you friend drove from Texas to South Dakota every single state he drove through is red. Take a drive up the west coast or New England and you would probably think Biden is going to win in a landslide.

I live in the burbs and it looks like about 8 to 5 on signs on my street with Trump in the lead. I don’t know if you get extra credit for having 4 big trump flags in your yard or if you lose points because it trashes up the neighborhood but I’ve got one neighbor doing that too. Either way I’ll be glad when this is over. I hate political signs. They sure can junk up a nice neighborhood. I’m glad at least no one is flying Biden flags. It almost looks like I live in the infield of a dang Nascar race.

I was in Pennsylvania in August. 10 to 1 Trump vs Biden signs. My MIL's sister who is a life long democrat said she is voting for Trump. Trump is going to win and the anitfa and blm will riot. Trump will have nothing to lose and will unload on them.

Comment

Popo needs to systematical cap some thugs in battleground states on Nov 2. Democrats will be too busy burning, looting & murdering to vote.

Trump by a landslide!

Comment

One of my colleagues who is here on visa from Brazil made a road trip to Florida last week, he was in the office yesterday and he said he couldn’t believe the sheer number of trump signs and flags between houston and Florida. He said he can’t imagine what would happen if Biden won meaning it would have to be rigged and he sees the intensity of the trump supporters and what the potential fall out call be as a result of a stolen election. This was an objective view from a person that can’t vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 9452772 View Post

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wha...o-clear-winner
                            "There has been a lot of loose talk from both presidential candidates about rigged or stolen elections of late, and many predict a lengthy legal battle over the presidency."

So both sides agree on something? That's a first

But mail in ballots are safe

Everyone worried about cheating but no one talking about fixing how to vote and count votes?

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                              Trump is going to smash Biden. In 2016 most of us who voted for Trump did so just because he ran on the Republican platform and Killary was not an option for us. But, we did so with some hesitation and questions about him, nobody really knew what he would or wouldn't do with this country. Well here we are almost 4 years later and he has done everything he said he would do and more. Beyond any and all expectations anyone could imagine, that solidified our backing of Donald J Trump. He will lose none of those votes, atleast not enough to matter. The votes he will gain though are the ones that do matter...the Hispanic support for Trump is possibly the highest for a Republican ticket ever. The black support for Trump is possibly the highest ever. The Jewish vote is going to be much higher after bring much peace to Israel and the middle east, demolishing Isis and finally making Jerusalem who the bible says they are. I can not see a scenario where Biden can eek out 40% of the vote in this country. I can see 40% being ignorant of the facts or just evil spirited.
                              And you must keep in mind all of this was done in the face of countless accusations. Against corrupt FBI and everyone else.

People are stupid, really stupid. But surely some % over the last 4 years started seeing the fake MSM for what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post

I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd bet any amount of money you'd be willing to wager that Trump takes PA. I know that state well, and it is Trump Country. I think your prediction is asinine, but that's just my educated opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X