Election Day Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
    I think this is there plan. Trump wins by a landslide. Democratic states do the mail in votes and burger it up in the courts until Jan 21. Then it doesn't matter who won speaker of the house is potus. That is why they are pushing mail in. This is the only chance they have to win.
    EXACTLY!!!

this SH!+ has to be stopped at all cost!!

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
      I think this is there plan. Trump wins by a landslide. Democratic states do the mail in votes and burger it up in the courts until Jan 21. Then it doesn't matter who won speaker of the house is potus. That is why they are pushing mail in. This is the only chance they have to win.
      Agreed...we know they are desperate with the past 4 years of trying to get him out, so why not go all in with open theft??

Bottom line, we got riots on the horizon & folks in those areas need to get ready for it now...election nite is gonna be a zinger.

Comment

Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

A massive network of well funded left-wing activists and progressive groups are training, organizing, and planning to mobilize post-election.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Soros-Backed Coalition Preparing for Post-Election Day Chaos — ‘We’re Going to Fight Like Hell’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ght-like-hell/

'Once we win, we'll take care of business': Trump says administration will handle any post-election violence

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
            I asked awhile back, if it was all a **** show to have nanny pelosi be in charge...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
            I think if the mail in ballot causes the election to be undecided by Jan 20th, she will assume position of president until it is settled. She has her day 1, week 1, and month 1 agenda ready.

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
              We still good Sabine?
              Dosrobles, hi. Now, more than ever. Take care.

SH

Comment

So, just sayin, if Pelosi does a bader, it goes to the Senate leader, Republican.

Comment

Prediction? Pain
                  Attached Files

Comment

People aren't voting for Biden they are voting for a controllable idiot that the left wants so they can have someone that will take orders.
                    Biden couldn't get his dog to vote for him.
                    Several here are the epitome of the left voter who thinks he is intelligent but lacks any wisdom. It's crazy for someone to vote for Biden who has done absolutely nothing positive for this country.
                    These are our fellow citizens that vote for ruining our great country.
                    For anyone that says it isn't a great nation there are a million people from every corner of the world who would gladly take your place.
                    Some people that are delusional and beyond ignorant.
                    The Dems promise more impeachment, expanding the number of SC Justices because they fear they won't get their waand yet talk about the constitution with reverence when they feel like they can twist it for their application and benefit but the truth is they despise the constitution.
                    Biden supporters share a mindset with these people:

Cardi B
                    LeBron and the NBA
                    Cher
                    Meathead Rob Rhiner
                    Alyssa Milano
                    Collin Kapernick and the NFL
                    BLM
                    Antifa
                    The list goes on.
                    If I knew I stood with a group of people like this I would want someone to beat me to my senses.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Dosrobles, hi. Now, more than ever. Take care.

SH
                      Good stuff. Hope you and yours are well.

Comment

Working...
                      X