Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
    Prediction:

Biden wins big and there isn't a riot in sight, only looting. The left parties like it's 1999 and all the tuff 2A conservatives that are talking about fighting back and taking back our great nation stay home and cling to their steady paychecks and cold light beer. More taxes followed by more welfare followed by more abortions follow by more legal dope followed by less American jobs ect. Trump goes back to his hotels, golf resorts and TV shows as the good ole USA burns to the ground. Fours years from now Trump Jr. is in the running trying to make a difference but it's too too late. All hope is lost and the left wins again only to lump the USA in with the one-world government. The UN marches in taking what they want and some good folks fight back but again, it's just too late. I hope I'm wrong.

OR TRUMP WINS AND WE ALL PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!
    Probably will look something like this

Comment

I asked awhile back, if it was all a **** show to have nanny pelosi be in charge...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Demorats and left wing nut cases are already setting this up to be a contested election. They will not stop when Trump obliterates them on election night. Their sole purpose is to get rid of Trump. They could run a skunk and it's mate and say it will be better than Trump! There are no ends to their TDS and ignorance.

I again ask for ANYONE to give me FACTS on why Sleepy Joe would be a better choice than Trump without saying it is because you despise Trump. What has he done in 47 years in office besides lie, plagerize and molest kids.

I have never gotten any FACTS PERIOD!

Comment

Trump loses but doesn’t leave, mini civil war, Bubbas emerging victorious cause we easily have more ammo

Comment

Not worried about the 3rd. Worrying about Nov. 4th...........

Couple of our adult grand kids announced they were moving in with us for a while, and my friend fighting to get his delli up and running again is living with us right now. Guess I got back up.............

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              These last 3 months riots have been dry runs.
              It will be their most successful ones if it gets real.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                Trump gets 62% of the votes and the left goes nuts saying it is not possible and after investigation he really gets 67%.
                Pretty much how I think it will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                  Trump loses but doesn’t leave, mini civil war, Bubbas emerging victorious cause we easily have more ammo
                  Might need to re-evaluate the stockpile of that 1/2 box of 12ga bird shot Sr. Bubba...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                    Demorats and left wing nut cases are already setting this up to be a contested election. They will not stop when Trump obliterates them on election night. Their sole purpose is to get rid of Trump. They could run a skunk and it's mate and say it will be better than Trump! There are no ends to their TDS and ignorance.

I again ask for ANYONE to give me FACTS on why Sleepy Joe would be a better choice than Trump without saying it is because you despise Trump. What has he done in 47 years in office besides lie, plagerize and molest kids.

I have never gotten any FACTS PERIOD!
                    Yep.. I've asked people what Bidens plans are and crickets. Name one policy or one plan he has. I haven't heard one. It's insanity.

Comment

Trump is going to win BIG!!!
                      I drove for 3 hours today. Just in that time alone, I could not keep track of the number of Trump signs and flags that I saw. As far as Biden signs, I can count on one finger. I mean literally, I saw only one, just one freaking Biden sign!!
                      My brother told me he had a friend ride his bike up to Sturgis and back. Trump signs everywhere. Said he could count on both hands the number of Biden signs!!!

Comment

I think Trump dominates. The left will argue that he cheated snd they’ll magically find mail in ballots but it matter. The Don is going to win big.

There will probably continue to be riots. Maybe much larger and severe than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                          I'll f'ing riot...

Can yall imagine if we started rioting...? Bet we wouldnt scream for a medic every ten minutes...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                          The whole situation would be over quickly...

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            Trump is going to win BIG!!!
                            I drove for 3 hours today. Just in that time alone, I could not keep track of the number of Trump signs and flags that I saw. As far as Biden signs, I can count on one finger. I mean literally, I saw only one, just one freaking Biden sign!!
                            My brother told me he had a friend ride his bike up to Sturgis and back. Trump signs everywhere. Said he could count on both hands the number of Biden signs!!!
                            Sure, but I think you’ve got some sampling bias. Unless you drove through the middle of a large city, Texas is basically completely red. Also if you friend drove from Texas to South Dakota every single state he drove through is red. Take a drive up the west coast or New England and you would probably think Biden is going to win in a landslide.

I live in the burbs and it looks like about 8 to 5 on signs on my street with Trump in the lead. I don’t know if you get extra credit for having 4 big trump flags in your yard or if you lose points because it trashes up the neighborhood but I’ve got one neighbor doing that too. Either way I’ll be glad when this is over. I hate political signs. They sure can junk up a nice neighborhood. I’m glad at least no one is flying Biden flags. It almost looks like I live in the infield of a dang Nascar race.

Comment

Prepare for the riots. They are coming. Put the anarchists down.

Comment

start stocking food. buy more bullets. be a good boy scout and prepare. If it doesnt happen then try to go hunting with the extra bullets or wait for the next one as I'm sure these idiots are not gonna lay down and submit. They have nothing to live for, they do not understand the purpose of life, chaos is all they know. Their actions will not be understood with logic. I do think most of them will run like hell if the bullets really start flying.

Comment

Working...
                                X