Trump and the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    How long has there been mail in voting? That's not a narrative? Come on now.

"We have to win the election. We can’t play games. Go out and vote. Do those beautiful absentee ballots, or just make sure your vote gets counted. Make sure because the only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged,”
    'Come on now', you are better than that JJ...we've had absentee forever & a few certain states use mail in with traceability & is supported by trump. We have NEVER had universal mail in ballots where 75% of the voting public may use them & states do not know how to handle or verify. This fact isn't debatable. It is going to be a disaster & has nothing to due with covid. It's a methodical plan to steal the election.

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances," Clinton said. "Because I think this is going to drag out, and eventually, I do believe he will win, if we don't give an inch and if we are as focused and relentless as the other side is."

~~~~~

You found the quote that backed up my previous post...thanks I guess??

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
      It's almost like he left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, then tried to blame it all on a random youtube video.

That’s okay because they’ve decided that the intent was okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        In other words he didn’t perfect it so no credit. I bet you’re impossible to please with that way of thinking. Or, is it only trump you judge through that microscope?

Save yourself, it’s completely and utterly pointless to even attempt. He knows everything about everything. And he generally disagrees to be disagreeable.

Comment

That’s okay because they’ve decided that the intent was okay.
          What was the intent behind the bounty’s for American Soldiers?

Comment

Trump and the military

I’m unsure. I’m not the one who can assume everyone’s with 100% accuracy. I can only judge the situation by the lack of outrage about it from those who can.

Last edited by SB09; 09-05-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

You talking about the story where Russian's had a bounty on US soldiers??

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                You talking about the story where Russian's had a bounty on US soldiers??

Yes the one where intelligence found them to be non-credible... A case where Trump listened to his people like they always rant and rave about. Just further proof there’s no way for the guy to do the right thing. It’s complaints either way.

Comment

There are a couple genuinely ignorant people in this thread. Like the bottom of a boot ignorant & I'm amazed they've lived more than a few years.

Comment

The intent of that story is no different than what we are seeing here...trump is clearly going to get the majority of the military vote & they have got to TRY ANYTHING negative to stick...we will be in full smear mode till Nov. That story has as much merit we see here & was also debunked the first day but the msm clung onto it for weeks.

Like I stated in my first post, Once this story dies down we'll get another faux zinger to discuss soon.

Yes the one where intelligence found them to be non-credible... A case where Trump listened to his people like they always rant and rave about. Just further proof there’s no way for the guy to do the right thing. It’s complaints either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      The intent of that story is no different than what we are seeing here...trump is clearly going to get the majority of the military vote & they have got to TRY ANYTHING negative to stick...we will be in full smear mode till Nov. That story has as much merit we see here & was also debunked the first day but the msm clung onto it for weeks.

Like I stated in my first post, Once this story dies down we'll get another faux zinger to discuss soon.

Agreed. I just wish there was some accountability somehow.

Comment

Trump and the military

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        There are a couple genuinely ignorant people in this thread. Like the bottom of a boot ignorant & I'm amazed they've lived more than a few years.

I really don’t think they’re ignorant. There’s just so much hate filling their minds/hearts they cannot see through it. So, any time there’s a situation that can be assumed the worst of, that’s where they go with it. That is no way to go through life. But, they choose that path over and over. Then, won’t let it go when real people, who were present during the conversation, come out and tell the real story.

I really do feel bad for anyone who’s mind automatically assumes the absolute worst in any situation they’re experiencing. I often wonder if it’s just Trump they do this with or all aspects of their lives?

Comment

I really don’t think they’re ignorant. There’s just so much hate filling their minds/hearts they cannot see through it. So, any time there’s a situation that can be assumed the worst of, that’s where they go with it. That is no way to go through life. But, they choose that path over and over. Then, won’t let it go when real people, who were present during the conversation, come out and tell the real story.

I really do feel bad for anyone who’s mind automatically assumes the absolute worst in any situation they’re experiencing. I often wonder if it’s just Trump they do this with or all aspects of their lives?

Ol' Mr. Webster says ignorant is "lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified". I'd say these people are the epitome of ignorant!

Comment

Comment

In other words he didn’t perfect it so no credit. I bet you’re impossible to please with that way of thinking. Or, is it only trump you judge through that microscope?

"yes he has made some progress" =no credit
                              reading skills sir

You have just proved TDS works both ways. I give him credit and you say i don't.
                              Last edited by Barrett; 09-05-2020, 03:25 PM.

Comment

I’m unsure. I’m not the one who can assume everyone’s with 100% accuracy. I can only judge the situation by the lack of outrage about it from those who can.

That’s right! All the Trump sychophants didn’t think it was a big deal so it must not be.

Comment

Working...
                                X