Trump and the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
    I’ve got no problem with that philosophy so long as it’s a two way street. If and when someone posts a negative story on a Democrat quoting anonymous sources I hope all of you would jump on here and condemn anonymous sources as you are doing now. Fair and balanced, right?

To which you’re exactly right. Two way street for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
      Anonymous sources are not true unless Trump quotes them
      Right...

Not at all. Nobody claims Trump to be perfect or right.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Other side says the exact same thing ... Crazy how that happens.
        links?? Trump has said when asked he'll look at if he see's the mail in fraud being the reason. Where are all these stories of republicans being quoted you speak of...many top local dems have said for biden not to accept defeat (the witch) Not to debate (pelosi)

The dems are FRAMING THE NARRATIVE now KNOWING they are going to lose legitimately...BIG difference vs mail in fraud / stolen election. 'Unless Biden wins you are not safe on Nov 4'.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          I'll go with what he has done for veterans such as myself. And how he cleaned up the veterans administration.
          Glad he helped your situation, but to say he cleared up the VA is far from the truth. Yes he has made some progress but clearing up he has not.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            ...and has nothing to do with the 2yr old debunked story the msm continues to embrace.

Clinton loathed the military & even he wouldn't be stupid enough to quote such words in front of his inner circle...the whole deal is asinine due to TDS.
            But bit Clinton did this
            But but Obama did this

BOOOOHOOOO

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
              Glad he helped your situation, but to say he cleared up the VA is far from the truth. Yes he has made some progress but clearing up he has not.

In other words he didn’t perfect it so no credit. I bet you’re impossible to please with that way of thinking. Or, is it only trump you judge through that microscope?

Comment

Bolton never said it was bs. He said he didn’t hear it. Big difference

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                  What the heck is going on? If one iota of that Atlantic article is accurate, that is disgusting. Fox News is reporting that portions of the article are false but some parts are true. A President, particularly a republican President has to know you absolutely cannot disparage military members, especially since Trump ducked his service.

What exactly is your point? Are you posting to try and sway people to vote for Slow Joe and The Ho?

From my Make Believe World

Comment

Originally posted by dosrobles View Post
                    Bolton never said it was bs. He said he didn’t hear it. Big difference

He said he was present for the conversation this “anonymous” source claims it to have happened within. It was never said.

Comment

Give some people five $20 bill and they will gripe it isn’t a $100 bill

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        links?? Trump has said when asked he'll look at if he see's the mail in fraud being the reason. Where are all these stories of republicans being quoted you speak of...many top local dems have said for biden not to accept defeat (the witch) Not to debate (pelosi)

The dems are FRAMING THE NARRATIVE now KNOWING they are going to lose legitimately...BIG difference vs mail in fraud / stolen election. 'Unless Biden wins you are not safe on Nov 4'.
                        How long has there been mail in voting? That's not a narrative? Come on now.

"We have to win the election. We can’t play games. Go out and vote. Do those beautiful absentee ballots, or just make sure your vote gets counted. Make sure because the only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged,”
                        Last edited by jer_james; 09-05-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Give some people five $20 bill and they will gripe it isn’t a $100 bill
                          ugh! You promised $100 and now all you got is 5 $20s

dang math teachers

Comment

Sarah Huckabee Sanders
                            @SarahHuckabee
                            Sep 3
                            The Atlantic story on
                            @realDonaldTrump
                            is total BS. I was actually there and one of the people part of the discussion - this never happened. I have sat in the room when our President called family members after their sons were killed in action and it was heart-wrenching...

Comment

It's almost like he left 4 Americans to die in Benghazi, then tried to blame it all on a random youtube video.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                How long has there been mail in voting? That's not a narrative? Come on now.

"We have to win the election. We can’t play games. Go out and vote. Do those beautiful absentee ballots, or just make sure your vote gets counted. Make sure because the only way we're going to lose this election is if the election is rigged,”
                                Do you truly believe that generalized mail-in ballots would not lead to fraud? States have processes in place that have taken years to perfect. You think that a system can be thrown together nationwide in 2 months without serious repercussions? Why is that dems are the only ones pushing for this?

Comment

Working...
                                X