Trump and the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    Atlantic Editor in Chief said anonymous sourcing is "Not Good Enough" after backlash.
    Just as I thought. Run the story and get front page news then run a correction a week later on pg 12.
    well, they always got the bone spurs.

Comment

Atlantic Editor in Chief said anonymous sourcing is "Not Good Enough" after backlash.
      Just as I thought. Run the story and get front page news then run a correction a week later on pg 12.

Here's the video and article you are referencing. the Atlantic Editor in Chief isn't correcting the story, he specifically says that he stands by the reporting, it would just be better if the sources were able to be named, not anonymous. So the Atlantic is not retracting or correcting any part of their story.

Comment

Ridiculous. It should have been not good enough before they printed it. I’d love for the anonymous sources to come forward, although at this point, let’s be honest, would it even matter? If they had video of Trump actually saying what he’s accused of, all we’d get is the left declaring him the antichrist and his supporters coming up with some creative excuses for still carrying the guys water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If your gona say something and speak up you need to have the balls to own up to it or nothing you say can be taken seriously. Nor should it be. Learned that one at a young age and more people should have had that beaten into them growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
            So your telling me that being in the middle, which is where the majority of voters fall, is unpatriotic. Please explain why that is.

As fas as my vote goes...I do not believe in voting lesser of two evils. I revere the voting process and because of that I feel if there is not a choice that I can feel good about, then I do not see the point. Doing this makes me sick to my stomach, but that feeling is dwarfed by voting for a candidate that I have no confidence in. Im sure folks will disagree very much with this decision but in the end it is MY right and no one else's.
            Hahaha, nobody's "in the middle, " and haven't been for over a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
              Hahaha, nobody's "in the middle, " and haven't been for over a decade.
              Poor wording on my part. I meant Independent.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                and you also have no right to ***** and complain.....you have taken yourself out of the process

move alaong
                This x1000. Next!

Comment

Our choices are clear.

A ***** grabbing draft dodging lying racist

Or trump.

Comment

The media and dems are making up every lie they can think of. Desperate much?! LOL...Trump 2020

Comment

This lets you know where they stand and what they believe. It's a hit piece just like all the rest of them. They can't bring Trump down but they will continue throwing everything against the wall to see if they can get anything to stick. They will be somewhat successful due to the ignorance of some people that lack any thinking skills.

The Atlantic Endorsed Hillary Clinton in Its Third Presidential Endorsement Ever https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...orsement-ever/

Comment

Working...
                      X