Trump and the military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
    Please spell it out for me...I do not understand liberal logic.

He is currently the top dog in charge of the military and volunteered for the position.
    B-O-N-E S-P-U-R-S = D-o-n-a-l-d T-r-u-m-p

Do you honestly not see the difference in what the President does and an actual Serviceman?

Geez

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Those saying ducking service. I don't know what the man did when he was a kid. I know I went in with 3 of my friends the week after 9-11. I was a no go for any military branch because I only have one kidney. I could go play college sports but not healthy enough for the military. So did he 'duck" out on the service or was not allowed to go.

All depends on whether you automatically assume the worst in people or if you give others a fair benefit of the doubt. It’s a reflection of people’s character to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Do you honestly not see the difference in what the President does and an actual Serviceman?

Geez

Look, we get it. You’re on a higher moral plane than everyone else... You’ve crowned yourself judge, jury; and executioner of other people’s intentions.

Comment

I'll go with what he has done for veterans such as myself. And how he cleaned up the veterans administration.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Those saying ducking service. I don't know what the man did when he was a kid. I know I went in with 3 of my friends the week after 9-11. I was a no go for any military branch because I only have one kidney. I could go play college sports but not healthy enough for the military. So did he 'duck" out on the service or was not allowed to go.
            He went 5 times - 4x he was in college. 5th time they cited bone spurs in his foot.

“The diagnosis came two years after Trump had been declared available for service and passed a physical exam.”

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
              Look, we get it. You’re on a higher moral plane than everyone else... You’ve crowned yourself judge, jury; and executioner of other people’s intentions.
              I havent crowned anything. Pointing out facts is nothing more than pointing out facts. People can have their own opinions, but that doesn’t change the facts.

None of this is new. All old news.

Comment

...and has nothing to do with the 2yr old debunked story the msm continues to embrace.

Clinton loathed the military & even he wouldn't be stupid enough to quote such words in front of his inner circle...the whole deal is asinine due to TDS.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  ...and has nothing to do with the 2yr old debunked story the msm continues to embrace.

Clinton loathed the military & even he wouldn't be stupid enough to quote such words in front of his inner circle...the whole deal is asinine due to TDS.
                  Clinton loathing the military makes it okay?

Comment

I'm not going to assist taking the train off the rails...the story is the msm destroying trump's reelection at any cost now using a two year old story. They hated him just as much then & for sure would have surfaced at the time if it had any merit.

Dems have no intention of accepting second Trump term

Democrats are threatening violence if Joe Biden does not defeat President Trump in November, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said Saturday.
                    Last edited by Artos; 09-05-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

How many times are some Charlie Browns gonna fall for Lucy holding the football?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

Geez
                        just admit it; you're a never Trumper and anything he says or does is wrong. Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          I'm not going to assist taking the train off the rails...the story is the msm destroying trump's reelection at any cost now using a two year old story. They hated him just as much then & for sure would have surfaced at the time if it had any merit.

Dems have no intention of accepting second Trump term

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-devine-nypost
                          Other side says the exact same thing ... Crazy how that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            just admit it; you're a never Trumper and anything he says or does is wrong. Nuff said.
                            You're wrong - I have given him credit for the status of the economy / unemployment prior to the pandemic ...

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                              I’ve gone with the theory that anything with “anonymous sources,” is complete garbage after the entire Ukraine hoax. I suggest everyone do the same. Because, until someone will put their name on it, the information is absolutely garbage.

I’ve got no problem with that philosophy so long as it’s a two way street. If and when someone posts a negative story on a Democrat quoting anonymous sources I hope all of you would jump on here and condemn anonymous sources as you are doing now. Fair and balanced, right?

Comment

Anonymous sources are not true unless Trump quotes them
                                Right...

Comment

Working...
                                X