Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had tickets to the Stars game tonight. My son has been looking forward to it for months, he's not happy.

Comment

They got us on Houston and now Montgomery county....
      Attached Files

Comment

I usually attend 2-3 concerts each Spring/Summer. Often times drive, occasionally fly to the location. I'm anticipating they will be postponed for a future date

Comment

Own wedding venue a may bride messaged and asked if we are cancelling. Our answer, its your event and your call, we don't cancel

Comment

Just hoping this does not affect the crappie spawn.

Comment

well, starting next week, my sons school will be online classes till further notice. gonna be an interesting spring.

Comment

Glad I love being home and in my yard and garden. This too will pass.

Comment

Just cancelled state championship basketball

Comment

My trip to Spain to hunt for a big Beceite ibex been wanting to go for 20 years.

Comment

The Lubbock ISD is sending all the kids Chromebooks home with them tomorrow thinking the same thing will happen here as Texas Tech did. Doing this would allow those days after Spring break to count towards the minutes the State has said we have to be in attendance in school, IF the following week after Spring break is cancelled also!

Comment

Alvin ISD extending Spring Break for another week.

Comment

Klein, Spring, Conroe and Tomball ISD's cancel next week. Lots more announcing now.

Comment

Sam Houston is trending on Twitter for continuing classes. Some pretty hilarious responses.

Comment

Walker County just declared state of emergency, and that is usually the first step, so SHSU may announce a change in the next 24 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by johnpaul View Post
                                I'd be afraid of getting out of the country and then not being let back in.

My fear.

Comment

Working...
                                X