Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sat in on a conference call with education commissioner this morning. All STAAR is cancelled. Greasing he skids for schools to be closed for a long time. Politics as usual...governor doesn't want to make the call, commissioner doesn't want to make the call, mayors and county commissioners don't want to make the call, so they put it on each individual school. UIL is expected to cancel everything very soon. Districts will determine graduation requirements and grade-level promotion requirements. We are already talking about no high school prom or graduation ceremony. Schools are still required to provide work to students via internet or low-tech methods. Sounds like this could last a while!

Comment

Talked with our middle school principal today, they were about to have a meeting whether or not to extend the spring break another 2 weeks, he said a directivecame down from the CDC no public gatherings over 50 peeples!

Comment

Canceled the Dang Elliott Bass Classic today !
        This Bat Flu is starting to affect my life now.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          Pulling the camper back from Wyoming, stopped at the normal New Mexico state park for the night around 11pm. Camping is now suspended and not allowed in any NM state park. Ended up back in Texas setting up the camper around 3am this morning.
          Clayton Lake?

Comment

My Daughters Wedding was scheduled for March 28th. About 150 people. Ain’t gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by TWarren View Post
              Clayton Lake?
              All the NM state parks. They're open for day use but camping is not allowed. I should have taken a pic of the signs, camp areas are roped off.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
                Talked with our middle school principal today, they were about to have a meeting whether or not to extend the spring break another 2 weeks, he said a directivecame down from the CDC no public gatherings over 50 peeples!
                That has since been reduced to 10

Comment

Everyone that can work from home has been ordered to do so. Us shop trash are still in here getting it done!

Comment

My wedding is officially shut down. Feel really sorry for my future bride who has been working really hard for this over the past year.

Comment

I surprised my wife with a trip to Savannah for our anniversary. We had to cancel it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In case y’all are looking for some fun now that a lot of bars and restaurants are closed, the DPS is still open and a line around the building. Guess putting lots of people in 1 area is fine as long as your the government. Plus they got to get their money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

r100 and some bbq competitions canceled

Comment

Working...
                          X