Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

List the Corona Virus Cancellations affecting you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoohDaddy View Post
    I have tickets this year! I started to panic a little yesterday as they were canceling events!!!
    I saw a statement today that they are still planning on playing the tournament, but will be limiting the patrons if letting them in at all. I'd imagine limited patrons would mean media members. They were also saying that practice rounds would be closed and possibly cancelling the Par 3 event. They should have an official announcement next week. Actually had a buddy call me yesterday with an extra ticket asking if I wanted to go.

Comment

I am in B2B sales. I have 100's of thousands in back order hand sanitizer, and lysol wipes.

And at the same time losing 100's of thousands in supply for facilities as people are work from home and the plants, and offices are closed not needing supplies.

I was up a large amount YOY about to get a solid commission check. Now i am declining daily and hope to land at least 100% to goal.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
        I am leaving for a week to go to the Bahamas on the 22nd! Hope i can get out of the country... at the rate this is escalating you never know.
        I'd be afraid of getting out of the country and then not being let back in.

Comment

Nothing so far...I saw this coming a few weeks ago and told my wife we should lay low for a while and didn't plan anything.

There is a band I've been waiting to come back to the US for..oh... TWENTY FREAKIN YEARS that I was planning on seeing next month so we'll see if that actually happens. If not I'll catch 'em in 2040 lol

Comment

Looks like our trip to Greece could be in jeopardy if they don’t get this solved by May.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
              I saw a statement today that they are still planning on playing the tournament, but will be limiting the patrons if letting them in at all. I'd imagine limited patrons would mean media members. They were also saying that practice rounds would be closed and possibly cancelling the Par 3 event. They should have an official announcement next week. Actually had a buddy call me yesterday with an extra ticket asking if I wanted to go.
              Our tickets are for the Tuesday practice round. We've been holding off on booking flights and hotels waiting to see if they cancel.

Comment

Saturday’s concert featuring Chris Stapleton and Willie Nelson at Globe Life Field in Arlington has been postponed in an effort to stop the spread of the new coronavirus. The news was posted on Stapleton’s website and later confirmed by the Texas Rangers. “The health & well-being of our families & communities is our number one priority. With that in mind,…

Chris Stapleton Concert canceled
                Trip thru Italian wine country and Rome 4/28-5/10 Canceled

Comment

No effect as of yet. Have a trip booked to Canada in May, we’ll see if that gets screwed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                    Nothing, yet..

What sucks for me is everyone is getting to stay home from work and cancelled events.. this means people will be forced to see each other and they realize they dont like each other anymore..lol..

I'm gonna place my bets on a tremendous spike in domestic violence calls in next 2-6 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    9 Months from now...there will be a spike in newborns.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      Our tickets are for the Tuesday practice round. We've been holding off on booking flights and hotels waiting to see if they cancel.
                      I'd book flights now. Dirt cheap.

Comment

Joe Rogan episode 1439 talks to Michael Osterholm about corona.
                        Very informative if y’all have a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          9 Months from now...there will be a spike in newborns.
                          You know a few girls will be named Corona.

Comment

WAS supposed to travel up to Arlington 3-4April for a Destination Imagination State Competition for my 7th grader boy...he WAS gonna fly up for it on the schools dime BUT, it was canceled....guess I won't get to see Arlington as I've never been...oh well, cancel my AirBnB....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I'd book flights now. Dirt cheap.
                              I have been watching the flight costs to Africa for September and they have dropped almost 500.00 .

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                                https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/coronavi...eport/2329102/

Chris Stapleton Concert canceled
                                Trip thru Italian wine country and Rome 4/28-5/10 Canceled

Maybe Nanza attendance will gain from the fallout [emoji848]

Looks like the stores are picking up for sure. Appears Bud and Bud Lite are a big part of the In Home shelter strategy [emoji2955]

Comment

Working...
                                X