I wish I could boycott Nike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    I certainly agree with the players right to do so, as long as their employer allows it. However, why is it that people who choose their own protests by not watching the NFL are called racists and idiots by the very same people telling them they have to respect the players rights?

Edit: Also, some of you (on both sides) don't seem to understand that the flag represents much more than the military.
    People act like they have to be all the way right or all the way left. We can't find a middle ground.

Comment

The current Super Bowl champs pulled off a surprising win in the official opener of the NFL season but ratings once again took a hit

it's going real well for the NFL. they should all kneel every game this year. I'm more excited to see how far ratings will fall vs. watching a game.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Yes Sir, I was - See how I did that?
        Were you raised by two liberal moms? Just because you think something doesn't make it true. There's opinion and then there's fact. Over the last 20 years people just like you have tried to blur the two and say there are no facts.

I hate to burst your bubble but if you have a penis, you are a man. No matter how much you want to be a girl. And kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful no matter how much you want to think it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by thebomb6_99 View Post
          People act like they have to be all the way right or all the way left. We can't find a middle ground.
          In general terms conservatives have always given in a little each time. How else would we have gotten to where we are now? Liberals never give an inch.

No matter far left things get they scream how bad things are for group "xyz". Heck we already pay for their health insurance. They can use whatever restroom they want. They can kill their unborn babies. They still have affirmative action 100 different ways. Guys robbing a store have more rights than the LEO protecting the store. It's insane.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Were you raised by two liberal moms? Just because you think something doesn't make it true. There's opinion and then there's fact. Over the last 20 years people just like you have tried to blur the two and say there are no facts.

I hate to burst your bubble but if you have a penis, you are a man. No matter how much you want to be a girl. And kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful no matter how much you want to think it's not.
            You may have missed the FACTS that I gave earlier. I was raised by a tank driving Grandfather, and a rifle using Marine as a Father. I was whooped when I did wrong, and I said Yes Sir, and Yes Maam even when I was told not to because I couldnt stop. Those are facts.

I have no bubble to burst. I have no idea where the gender thing came into play. I believe that a Man is born a Man and Woman is born a Woman. I also dont believe there is a choice in the matter. I believe a Man was made to pro-create with a Woman, and that there is no other way that we were created.

As I said, your opinion is yours, and I respect that. Facts are just that though. I have quoted Veterans who agree with, and support my position. And I realize there are those that disagree with us. A disagreement is all it is.

Comment

I am getting ride of all my crap and chose to purchase other brands in the future. Don't want to be associated with such trash.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Comment

Please let this thread live on forever without another meme ever being posted in it.

Comment

I’m buying Adidas

Comment

Working...
                        X