• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

........oh boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      Some folks are insinuating that this is fake......

Being that we have boots on the ground over there one would hope that all intel gathered was considered when making the decision to launch those missles..
      Im sure it was not done blindly but who the heck really knows anymore???? Who the heck knows.
      From the footage I saw, I don't know if what I saw was fake or not (it was on Fox News about 30 minutes ago). Looked like a few dirty kids laying there. Dead or not I do not know. I have seen plenty of footage that was clearly created to make us believe people were hurt/killed when in fact it was total BS. 2 years ago I'd of never have imagined something like this being faked. After the last year all the stuff that's been 'discovered' and uncovered, I have no idea what to believe anymore! I'm not a tin foil hat hardcore conspiracy theorist. I just second guess EVERYTHING the government and the media tells us these days.

***ETA***
      Just found some other footage. The people in the videos were clearly dying. Agreed.
      BUT, they're continually saying they don't know what it was, probably organophosphate poisoning, yet are touching the people all over with no gloves!!! That just DOESN'T happen! Why or how those people got in the condition they did, I don't know. If it WAS OP (Sarin gas) then those people who touched them are now dead too. I'm trained in treating OP poisoning so I do actually know what I'm talking about.
      Last edited by LFD2037; 04-08-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Anyone asking "Why would Assad...." as a prefix to a point they are making needs to append it immediately with " ..because he's a evil whackjob dictator that thinks his *** is safe with the Russians in his yard..."
        Stop assuming you are talking about a rational human being.
        He's not.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          Some folks are insinuating that this is fake......

Being that we have boots on the ground over there one would hope that all intel gathered was considered when making the decision to launch those missles..
          Im sure it was not done blindly but who the heck really knows anymore???? Who the heck knows.
          exactly

Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 04-08-2017, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
            From the footage I saw, I don't know if what I saw was fake or not (it was on Fox News about 30 minutes ago). Looked like a few dirty kids laying there. Dead or not I do not know. I have seen plenty of footage that was clearly created to make us believe people were hurt/killed when in fact it was total BS. 2 years ago I'd of never have imagined something like this being faked. After the last year all the stuff that's been 'discovered' and uncovered, I have no idea what to believe anymore! I'm not a tin foil hat hardcore conspiracy theorist. I just second guess EVERYTHING the government and the media tells us these days.

***ETA***
            Just found some other footage. The people in the videos were clearly dying. Agreed.
            BUT, they're continually saying they don't know what it was, probably organophosphate poisoning, yet are touching the people all over with no gloves!!! That just DOESN'T happen! Why or how those people got in the condition they did, I don't know. If it WAS OP (Sarin gas) then those people who touched them are now dead too. I'm trained in treating OP poisoning so I do actually know what I'm talking about.
            Can you give more info about sarin gas and how it's still toxic by touch of 1st responders, hours and even days after initial exposure?

(I'm not questioning your knowledge, I'm ignorant in this subject)

Comment

Duplicate

Comment

The video I saw was of people being brought in one after another right after it happened. Videos of them touching them were posted on the 4th, the same day as the attack to place.

I'm not trained on Sarin gas, specifically, but I do know it's way worse than what I'm trained for. That stuff is bad, bad news. I'm trained on more mainstream OP, like what's common here in the US. Sprayed directly on you (Sarin gas) you have less than 10 minutes before your nervous system shuts down. You're done.
                Last edited by LFD2037; 04-08-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                  ........oh boy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                    Yup

X3

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                      Yup

I want to agree with this but I'm unsure if this wasn't posted by the government trying to convince tbh readers that there isn't a conspiracy that somehow got cooperation from multiple countries - some of which are not on the best of terms with each other, multiple competing and ideologically opposing media outlets, and anyone with a Facebook or Twitter account.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                        I want to agree with this but I'm unsure if this wasn't posted by the government trying to convince tbh readers that there isn't a conspiracy that somehow got cooperation from multiple countries - some of which are not on the best of terms with each other, multiple competing and ideologically opposing media outlets, and anyone with a Facebook or Twitter account.

See man, that's what THEY want you to believe!

Comment

If it is all fake it appears we have jumped in with both feet! Reports say WE knew that the Russians were complicit in this chemical attack. I doubt we would accuse Russia point blank if the footage was fake.......or then again maybe it don't matter..........WE are in this waist deep now!

Comment

In what?
                            Assad gassed innocent people with chemical weapons Obama said were gone and the Russians were in charge is ridding that region of.
                            Trump attacked the place that attack on civilians was tracked to.
                            Exactly what are WE in?
                            Standing up for what's right and letting the world know that **** won't stand under Trumps watch?
                            IF that's what you meant..yep all in baby...and next...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              In what?
                              Assad gassed innocent people with chemical weapons Obama said were gone and the Russians were in charge is ridding that region of.
                              Trump attacked the place that attack on civilians was tracked to.
                              Exactly what are WE in?
                              Standing up for what's right and letting the world know that **** won't stand under Trumps watch?
                              IF that's what you meant..yep all in baby...and next...

That works if you are for more war after 10+ years. This one can easily escalate to something that makes other confrontations look like childs play. I will pass on that potential for pure destruction no matter what nitwit is leading the nation down that path. Our response to Syria was a first line tactic, it will be interesting to see what the strategy will be moving forward. Tillerson better not eat or drink anything while he is over there as we know what happens to Putin's political opponents!

Comment

Putin is not stupid.
                                Syria and Assad are not worth a confrontation with Trump and the US.
                                It was a great EffU with the Obama administration when there wasn't a chance in hell Obama would do or say ****...
                                Them days is gone.

Oh and putin only takes out his own people that oppose him. Tillerson better not so much as get a cold or whoever Putin charged with his care will be disappeared..

Last edited by systemnt; 04-10-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X