• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MOPP level 4 in Syria tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Have any of yall that are for going over there considered joining the Assyrian Christian Militia? They are taking volunteers and you can go over there and pick up a rifle and do something about it.
      I agree 100% with this. I spent a lot of time in the INF fighting this fight, We cannot police the world. I have a daughter on a destroyer and son in the AF. PRAYING for a better solution.

Comment

Tomahawk missiles heading to Syria now.

Comment

Wow, America retaliated against an insane tyrannical dictator that used chemical weapons on innocent civilians. This is a new America! Errr old America, pre Obama watered down weak America. Make America Great Again = Make the World Great!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            Lets be honest here. How many people believe what we see on the news, that Assad ACTUALLY used chemical weapons? How many people question the news, question if this was staged, question if it was Assad v/s ISIS, or question if it was due to the bombing of the munitions bunker/factory?

I for one do not trust any of the news and am hesitant to support sending troops to fight Assad. We did that, ISIS was born. We decided to support Afghanistan against Russia, anyone remember how that turned out? Al Qaeda was born.
            I'm right there with ya'!

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
              Lets be honest here. How many people believe what we see on the news, that Assad ACTUALLY used chemical weapons? How many people question the news, question if this was staged, question if it was Assad v/s ISIS, or question if it was due to the bombing of the munitions bunker/factory?

I for one do not trust any of the news and am hesitant to support sending troops to fight Assad. We did that, ISIS was born. We decided to support Afghanistan against Russia, anyone remember how that turned out? Al Qaeda was born.
              I am right there with you. Assad has been battling ISIS like a lot of other folks. But generally ISIS are the ones making the videos of the gruesome deaths.

I am just trying to figure out who made the videos that are getting replayed on TV. Its not like they are cell phone videos but made with higher end cameras. Are they uploading them via the Syrian wifi? Why aren't the camera men coughing from the sarin?

Comment

There were multiple camera crews in place to record the 'event'. One of the many odd things that happened in the 3 days leading up to that 'event'.

Comment

For the first time I saw some footage from the gassings. I find it odd none of the rescuers were wearing any protective clothing, including gloves. Seems to add to all the other odd things about it. Seriously not sure WTH has gone down over there.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    For the first time I saw some footage from the gassings. I find it odd none of the rescuers were wearing any protective clothing, including gloves. Seems to add to all the other odd things about it. Seriously not sure WTH has gone down over there.
                    Reading your posts it seems that you think that this all just smoke and mirrors.
                    Do you think those children are actors???

Comment

There were multiple camera crews in place to record the 'event'. One of the many odd things that happened in the 3 days leading up to that 'event'.
                      Yes, these camera crews and White Helmet Brigade have been outted many times staging "rescues."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rOL7fYyRQo"]Exposed: White Helmets stage rescue videos - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGBiqQisEBc"]Assad blamed for Gas attack Again. Truth about the White Helmets - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Reading your posts it seems that you think that this all just smoke and mirrors.
                          On the footage I saw, there was nothing wrong with them but being dirty/dusty.
                          Do you believe rescuers would be touching people covered in Sarin gas without any body isolation protection?

Comment

On the footage I saw, there was nothing wrong with them but being dirty/dusty.
                            Do you believe rescuers would be touching people covered in Sarin gas without any body isolation protection?
                            I guess I've seen different footage.
                            I have never heard that it was positively "Sarin".
                            But I don't blame you for thinking that its some sort of conspiracy.. After years of Bush and 8 years of Barry who could blame a man?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

No one is saying the kids were "actors", but it has been shown time and again (Allepo) that these events are often carried out by "rebels" on the civilians, and the blame placed on the regime. I have seen reports (photos included) of several of the children (while very dead) who appear to have been killed by blunt force trauma to the head, no signs of being gassed.

Ask yourself a question... why would Assad (who until last week) seemed to have the assurance that we were not going to get involved or interested in regime change (Trump campaigned on this many times), would suddenly give the US a reason to get involved. Assad was making progress on destroying ISIS. Who stood the most to gain from waving pictures of dead children in front of the world?

ISIS, Al Queda, Al Nusra et al kills children all the time (Christian children and their Mothers) in the most heinous and evil manner thinkable... beheading, burning alive, crucifixion, yet the state controlled media give it mostly a pass.

We've all asked the rhetorical question as to the waves of "refugees" flooding Europe... where are the women and children? And given the known levels of persecution toward Christians in these areas, why are 99% of these "refugees" Muslim? The point of origin is mainly refugee camps, where Christians, if any happen to make it into the camps are murdered or run off by threat of being murdered, or simply never allowed to enter the camps in the first place. It's pretty simple ... you're not in a camp, you can't be on a list for resettlement.

My post history here and elsewhere is evidence enough as to my support for Trump, I won't waste time defending that. There are however lots of pieces to this puzzle that folks a lot smarter than me are putting together (and no his name isn't Alex Jones). We are only being spoon fed a well controlled narrative. Do your own research, outside the boundaries of the alphabet soup networks, and connect the dots yourself (with an open mind)... though I warn you, you may not like what you find.

/

I didn't either.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                                http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/09/2...nked-imposters

No one is saying the kids were "actors", but it has been shown time and again (Allepo) that these events are often carried out by "rebels" on the civilians, and the blame placed on the regime. I have seen reports (photos included) of several of the children (while very dead) who appear to have been killed by blunt force trauma to the head, no signs of being gassed.

Ask yourself a question... why would Assad (who until last week) seemed to have the assurance that we were not going to get involved or interested in regime change (Trump campaigned on this many times), would suddenly give the US a reason to get involved. Assad was making progress on destroying ISIS. Who stood the most to gain from waving pictures of dead children in front of the world?

ISIS, Al Queda, Al Nusra et al kills children all the time (Christian children and their Mothers) in the most heinous and evil manner thinkable... beheading, burning alive, crucifixion, yet the state controlled media give it mostly a pass.

We've all asked the rhetorical question as to the waves of "refugees" flooding Europe... where are the women and children? And given the known levels of persecution toward Christians in these areas, why are 99% of these "refugees" Muslim? The point of origin is mainly refugee camps, where Christians, if any happen to make it into the camps are murdered or run off by threat of being murdered, or simply never allowed to enter the camps in the first place. It's pretty simple ... you're not in a camp, you can't be on a list for resettlement.

My post history here and elsewhere is evidence enough as to my support for Trump, I won't waste time defending that. There are however lots of pieces to this puzzle that folks a lot smarter than me are putting together (and no his name isn't Alex Jones). We are only being spoon fed a well controlled narrative. Do your own research, outside the boundaries of the alphabet soup networks, and connect the dots yourself (with an open mind)... though I warn you, you may not like what you find.

/

I didn't either.
                                Some folks are insinuating that this is fake......

Being that we have boots on the ground over there one would hope that all intel gathered was considered when making the decision to launch those missles..
                                Im sure it was not done blindly but who the heck really knows anymore???? Who the heck knows.

Comment

Working...
                                X