Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Putin is not stupid.
    Syria and Assad are not worth a confrontation with Trump and the US.
    It was a great EffU with the Obama administration when there wasn't a chance in hell Obama would do or say ****...
    Them days is gone.

Oh and putin only takes out his own people that oppose him. Tillerson better not so much as get a cold or whoever Putin charged with his care will be disappeared..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    We about to see on a global stage & audience.........thus we are "in"!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      We about to see on a global stage & audience.........thus we are "in"!
      WE are leaders... not followers or spectators...time we act like it.
      We don't cower, we don't take threats lightly, and we don't get intimidated...anymore...need to add that anymore...8 years break from it is over.
      Oh yeah WE don't apologize for **** anymore either.

Comment

WE are leaders... not followers or spectators...time we act like it.
        We don't cower, we don't take threats lightly, and we don't get intimidated...anymore...need to add that anymore...8 years break from it is over.
        Oh yeah WE don't apologize for **** anymore either.

Sounds GREAT for a pep rally for a football team! I doubt that will be the tone in the meeting by Tillerson.....lol. Australia, Great Britain, & Germany that did not fly with allies, but I definitely understand the passion.

Comment

Putin is not stupid.
          Syria and Assad are not worth a confrontation with Trump and the US.
          It was a great EffU with the Obama administration when there wasn't a chance in hell Obama would do or say ****...
          Them days is gone.

Oh and putin only takes out his own people that oppose him. Tillerson better not so much as get a cold or whoever Putin charged with his care will be disappeared..

I don't know about that. Putin will look weak if he kicks Assad to the curb and goes with the U.S. wishes. he's in a tight spot.
          he might just believe he can make Trump blink; dangerous all the way around imo.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            I don't know about that. Putin will look weak if he kicks Assad to the curb and goes with the U.S. wishes. he's in a tight spot.
            he might just believe he can make Trump blink; dangerous all the way around imo.
            Putin is weak. He has become complacent by strutting around with Obama in office thinking he was the big man on campus. Trump won't blink.
            As far as things escalating to a greater level I am sure Russia has no desire to get into a war with the US or even a military conflict.

Comment

Let's just hope egos and suits (on both sides) don't get a lot of good people killed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                Let's just hope egos and suits (on both sides) don't get a lot of good people killed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                ............and that is what worries me...........nothing more, nothing less!!!

Comment

Working...
                X