No announcement yet.

The GOP scorched earth plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Some is a Phony alright. His initials are M.R...

Comment

I've stayed out of these discussions, but I'm a devout conservative. I'm so embarrassed by Trump that I'm unsure how I will respond. His "leadership demeanor" is repulsive at best.

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter View Post
        I've stayed out of these discussions, but I'm a devout conservative. I'm so embarrassed by Trump that I'm unsure how I will respond. His "leadership demeanor" is repulsive at best.
        His definition of leadership is the opposite of what any leadership resource I've encountered states. Then agains he is The Donald, he is right all others are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter View Post

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          His definition of leadership is the opposite of what any leadership resource I've encountered states. Then agains he is The Donald, he is right all others are wrong

And the other GOP including Romney is the way to go as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            And the other GOP including Romney is the way to go as well.
            Well I was actually referring to the likes of Maxwell, Canegie, Collins and Eisenhower, I'm not sure what each of their political leanings were.....

Comment

Working...
            X