The GOP scorched earth plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
    So the establishment has pushed Lil Rubio to lead their effort in bringing down Trump, but that's only going to catapult Cruz. What the hell are they thinking? The establishment doesn't like either one of those guys, they looking really dumb right now.

It really proves to me that they are not even concerned with America, only themselves. That should be a hanging offense.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      We are no longer.....
      A govt of the people and by the people.
      Indeed

Comment

Comment

Special kind of stupid right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            Truth Bomb.
            Pretty simple stuff aint it!
            Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            It really proves to me that they are not even concerned with America, only themselves.
            That has been for decades now brother. Both sides are using the bully pulpit to make themselves wealthier for decades into the future.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	CarsonDr.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	24433132

Comment

What an embarrassment that we (the people) have allowed our entire political process to become. I almost expect lunacy from the Democrats with their "stick-it-to-the-rich" class warfare and race baiting propaganda to appeal to low-information voters, but to see the laughing stock the GOP has become is embarrassing on an entirely different level - from Donald Trump's junior high student council, Coke-machines-in-every-classroom campaign strategy (I'm still bitter about losing to HunterDan's wife in the great 1982 HMS seventh grade representative election running on that platform) to the "establishment's" attempt to railroad any non-establishment candidate (including Trump) to their puppeting Romney, and undoubtedly others in coming weeks, in an obvious attempt to force a brokered convention.

I had hoped the GOP, and specifically the RINO's, would have learned a lesson in 2012 after essentially handing the election to the Democrat incumbent. Those same establishment RINO's are responsible for creating the proverbial "monster" because there's finally a charismatic "outsider" that is promising to do all the things that a republican controlled congress has failed to even attempt to do. Trump is able to emotionally appeal to those that are so sick of the status quo - especially from Republicans - that they're willing to take a flyer on him even where little evidence exists of his prior support for those issues.

The GOP is rightfully desperate, and as you might expect, rather than trying to rally around a single candidate - any candidate - that might have an outside shot to defeat Trump, they're attempting to further divide the party so they can hand-pick one of their own at a brokered convention.

At this point, I'm almost hoping for a full-on GOP implosion in hopes of a redefined conservative party.
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                What an embarrassment that we (the people) have allowed our entire political process to become. I almost expect lunacy from the Democrats with their "stick-it-to-the-rich" class warfare and race baiting propaganda to appeal to low-information voters, but to see the laughing stock the GOP has become is embarrassing on an entirely different level - from Donald Trump's junior high student council, Coke-machines-in-every-classroom campaign strategy (I'm still bitter about losing to HunterDan's wife in the great 1982 HMS seventh grade representative election running on that platform) to the "establishment's" attempt to railroad any non-establishment candidate (including Trump) to their puppeting Romney, and undoubtedly others in coming weeks, in an obvious attempt to force a brokered convention.

I had hoped the GOP, and specifically the RINO's, would have learned a lesson in 2012 after essentially handing the election to the Democrat incumbent. Those same establishment RINO's are responsible for creating the proverbial "monster" because there's finally a charismatic "outsider" that is promising to do all the things that a republican controlled congress has failed to even attempt to do. Trump is able to emotionally appeal to those that are sick of the status quo - especially from Republicans - that they're willing to take a flyer on him even where little evidence exists of his prior support for those issues.

The GOP is rightfully desperate, and as you might expect, rather than trying to rally around a single candidate - any candidate - that might have an outside shot to defeat Trump, they're attempting to further divide the party so they can hand-pick one of their own at a brokered convention.

At this point, I'm almost hoping for a full-on GOP implosion in hopes of a redefined conservative party.
                We are watching history in the making that may very well result in a true 3 party political system when it's all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                  We are watching history in the making that may very well result in a true 3 party political system when it's all said and done.
                  I hope that is the result. We've been stuck with these two parties full of goons for far too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                    I hope that is the result. We've been stuck with these two parties full of goons for far too long.
                    I'll let you in on a little secret, 3 parties or 3 million parties, it doesent matter wherever bitter envy & selfish ambition exist, you will have disorder.
                    Last edited by Playa; 03-03-2016, 12:53 PM.

Comment

I'll let you in on a little secret, 3 parties or 3 million parties, it doesent matter wherever butter envy & selfish ambition exist, you will have disorder.
                      Oh I agree with you. The system in general certainly has fundamental problems. I do think a three party system would at least give the voters more options and possibly lead to some positive changes.

Comment

Looks like the dork Romney may have lit the fuse today.
                        We are toast.

Comment

* bitter envy*

I don't know what butter envy is, I like butter but I've never been envious of it!!!

Comment

* bitter envy*

I don't know what butter envy is, I like butter but I've never been envious of it!!!
                            when I'm eating biscuits and i have no butter but someone else does, I have butter envy

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
                              when I'm eating biscuits and i have no butter but someone else does, I have butter envy
                              Clearly Bernie Sanders is your man. He will take half of my butter and give it to you, but come April 15th he is going to want 45% of your income.

Comment

The GOP scorched earth plan

And so the implosion of implosions begin.

Last edited by JW; 03-03-2016, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X