Is Trump a Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fo_teef View Post
    Well, I think the debate answered this question. He i a hack intending to disrupt the repubs for Hillary.

Is*. Lol

Yes! He is a hack working for Hillary

Comment

Originally posted by smtx View Post
      trump is in hillary's camp
      [ATTACH]732994[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        Trump is in Hillary's camp
        I think Trump is in it to stroke his ego. I don't think he cares about anyone else but Trump.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
            Spot on......

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
              That sums it up!

Comment

As I heard last week no politician who is serous about running will truly speak his mind with an unfiltered mouth. I love hearing what he has to say but I don't think this run is serious by any stretch. And if by chance it is, his mouth will take him out before he becomes a factor. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Jeb is a moron........

Comment

Trump has been in the Clinton camp to long for me to trust him. Besides, as he said, he can buy all the politicians he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      Trump is an egomaniac Yankee moderate masquerading as a conservative. I agree with your conclusions. But I do think there is a 4th possibility that is best-case scenario.....

For all of Trump's ridiculousness and liberal leanings and flaws, at least he is showing people what it's like to stand up to the liberal media rather than bowing to political correctness. If he continues through the GOP primary and doesn't choose to run as a 3rd party spoiler, and if Walker or Cruz (hopefully) or some other candidate wins the GOP nomination, hopefully they will be emboldened by Trump's example and will be fearless in their campaign against Hillary or whoever in the general election. I think Walker and Cruz already have that fearlessness, but the others in the race would do well to acquire some if they can pull out a victory.

But I fear that Trump's recent popularity is going to prevent his ego from just gracefully riding off into the sunset after he loses the GOP primary. His ego will want to get even with the Republicans, and (at the expense of the nation) he'll run as a 3rd party spoiler. I pray he doesn't, but at this point I'll be surprised if he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by outlaw713 View Post
                        [ATTACH]732994[/ATTACH]
                        I think Bill is groping that lady in white.

Comment

NBC post debate poll. Trump, Cruz, Carson = 47%

Trump created a silly controversy for himself with an attack on Fox News moderator Megyn Kelly over the weekend, which isn't factored into this poll's results.

Comment

I am starting to think Trump is useful. By raising issues and taking hard core/controversial positions, he is forcing the serious candidates to say what they think of his agenda items. He'll probably fade away but take credit for turning America around when a conservative wins the White House.

Comment

Originally posted by fo_teef View Post
                              well, i think the debate answered this question. He i a hack intending to disrupt the repubs for hillary.

bingo!

Comment

It's awesome how he's got all the establishment types all freakin out. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X