Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
    He made a choice.
    He chose to come into the US illegally, knowing the risks.
    He made a bad choice to travel in the TX heat w/o water.
    His choice had a negative consequences.
    I respect all human life.
    I feel sorry when little kids get cancer, soldiers who die, people how get hit by drunk drivers, but for him, to quote the song,

"My givea****'s busted"
    Never said better

Comment

thats sad

Comment

I don't want this to turn into a political debate but as screwed up as our country is, there are people dying like this to get away from their own country. He chose to do it, no one forced him to. He knew the risks but I guess it was bad enough for him to chance those risks.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
          UHH... maybe compassion for another human being?
          confused about the compassion part. You worried about the illegal or the US Soldier

Comment

Well thats 1 less illegal in this country...Brian

Comment

I've read this thread and my only response is we don't live in a perfect world.

Comment

Rocky, compassion? C'mon, where y'all coming from on this?
                Attached Files

Comment

I have compassion for all life, U.S. citizen, soldier, illegal looking to have a better life, as long as they're not endangering another life.
                  I even have compassion for the animals I kill.
                  Just answering your question about why anyone was worried about a dead illegal.
                  I never said I agreed with him coming over here illegally, just a shame he died trying to.

Comment

OK, I surrender.....that took it!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                      I have compassion for all life, U.S. citizen, soldier, illegal looking to have a better life, as long as they're not endangering another life.
                      I even have compassion for the animals I kill.
                      Just answering your question about why anyone was worried about a dead illegal.
                      I never said I agreed with him coming over here illegally, just a shame he died trying to.
                      Understood. Just conversation

Comment

There will probably be a LAWSUIT against the state of TEXAS now for no WATER HOLES available for the illegals! Its sad but thats a risk you take and I bet OUR TAX DOLLARS pay for his BURIAL too!

Comment

Originally posted by LostHawg View Post
                          ...and its so easy to get in legally.

So sorry for him and his family.

No it is in fact not easy! We have two guys that took us 3 years just to get their work visa's. Not one blip on their rap sheet. We've been working with a lawyer for 4 years trying to get them residency. Trust me, it's much easier to hoof it then to go the legal route.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill in San Jose View Post
                            He made a choice.
                            He chose to come into the US illegally, knowing the risks.
                            He made a bad choice to travel in the TX heat w/o water.
                            His choice had a negative consequences.
                            I respect all human life.
                            I feel sorry when little kids get cancer, soldiers who die, people how get hit by drunk drivers, but for him, to quote the song,

"My givea****'s busted"
                            not sure anyone asked you to donate your givea****

Comment

Originally posted by mesquitecountry View Post
                              No it is in fact not easy! We have two guys that took us 3 years just to get their work visa's. Not one blip on their rap sheet. We've been working with a lawyer for 4 years trying to get them residency. Trust me, it's much easier to hoof it then to go the legal route.

Getting a visa is so unaffordable for the vast majority of them, that it's not even an option.

Comment

We haven't found any dead ones ...yet. We even try to leave a couple of jugs of water out for them. Leave house unlocked and they still come in and tear stuff up. Thats only started in the last year or so. They used to just look for something to eat and drink but now they have gotten destructive. I don't think I'm leaving any food or water any more. Also never wonder around out there with out a weapon.

Comment

Working...
                                X