No announcement yet.

Just found a DEAD 22yo Honduran Immigrant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have compassion for you and everyone on this site, just really getting fed up with the illegal thing. That's all.
    Been to several 3rd world countries many years ago and still feel for those people. Often wonder what ever became of that kid I gave the money and food to, and if he is even still alive. But I have also been through Appalacia and other poor rural areas here in the states. My point is that we need to take care of our own and I am not concerned with the illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      I may be confused but what is your point here? Attempting to poach is "attempting" to be a thief!
      Oh, Rosenburg is far from a concrete jungle!
      I was disputing the posts above that were trying to justify breaking the law, "taking a shortcut", just because it takes time, money and is nearly impossible to get American citizenship. I was simply comparing buying a ranch to become a citizen.

Also my wife and I work on the west loop and commute 1hr each way so I am well aware of the overpopulated polluted area where my family lives. We grew up on the ship channel on the east side of town, so you are correct; Rosenberg is a step closer to leaving Houston.

Less anyone forget the individual was also trespassing. If he had been cutting through your back yard many of you would have shot him without thinking about it. However since he was cutting through someone's ranch (their backyard) it is somehow ok.
      Last edited by TradAg02; 07-25-2009, 05:18 PM.

Comment

This makes my head hurt, reading all of this. It is a tragedy when a young man dies in such a manner. I share many conservative views, but the fear mongering is a joke. I am sure he was a serial killer/ drug dealer/ system player that was coming to take your job that allows you to post on the GS on the clock. Was it illegal for him to be here, yes. Should the border's be regulated, yes. Is there a simple answer, no. BTW, if you think inflation is a bad deal, kick all of the illegals out and watch prices go through the roof when we have to pay Paul instead of Pablo to do the work that I went to college to stay away from

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
          Getting a visa is so unaffordable for the vast majority of them, that it's not even an option.
          If we did not help our guys they would not be here. Legally. Taking a chance to come to America to be free is trust me worth the chance they take for them. Some people that are bashing them should go see a real Mexico town with no running water or electricity before you would say you wouldnt make a run for the border. Not cancun, not border towns, the real places that farm as a community. Trust me most of us could not survive.

Comment

I aint concerned with you niether....haaawwk spit...rednecks are funny

Comment

Sad deal all the way around on this one....

Sad deal that he lost his life...

Sad deal, that the immigration problems in The United States exsist..

Sad deal that the Government will not spend of allocate the funds to fix the problem

Sad deal that this man left his home county to come to ours..

But what is the really sad....this man and many others do not have the will and means to affect change in their own country...

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                Sad deal all the way around on this one....

Sad deal that he lost his life...

Sad deal, that the immigration problems in The United States exsist..

Sad deal that the Government will not spend of allocate the funds to fix the problem

Sad deal that this man left his home county to come to ours..

But what is the really sad....this man and many others do not have the will and means to affect change in their own country...

That is absolutely true. Mexico has the labor, resources, and intelligence to be a world leader. I saw it when I traveled Mexico City as a banker in the early 80's dealing with wealthy, intelligent, businessmen. I could not understand then, nor can I understand now, why Mexico just can't "get it done"! The self serving and corruption, along with their ambivilence toward their poor, precludes them from EVER solving their social and economic issues. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
                  Way back when, a group of English people had had enough of the country they lived in and immigrated to the New World. As these people became established, they expanded. They expanded west into Indian cultures breaking Indian laws. History is just repeating itself. People will always seek out better conditions to live in. Especially when your talking about the basics like food, housing and such.
                  Boo-Yah!!! Right or wrong those are FACTS!
                  Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                  There is nothing conservative or liberal about compassion for a dead man.
                  There is not one person on this thread saying illegal immigration is not a problem.
                  I was gonna respond to him but you said it MUCH better! Thanks!!!
                  Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post
                  Less anyone forget the individual was also trespassing. If he had been cutting through your back yard many of you would have shot him without thinking about it. However since he was cutting through someone's ranch (their backyard) it is somehow ok.
                  I actually understand what you are saying! But I have East TExas idiots not only hunting on, but riding ATV's on our place in Smith County & Bowie County! I have the places posted but it don't matter! I may start shooting them this season though!!!.........NOT!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X