No announcement yet.

Wasted talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like your talent can be used by sharing your knowledge. I bet you are proud of the fact that your buddy credits you for his sucess.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Thanks for all the advice guys. I got to thinking about it more the last few days and had a good heart to heart with my good friend that went to the NFR 6X. He sadi something that struck home. He said " Brandon, I've known you since I was 14 yrs old. You took me under your wing and got me started and helped me out when nobody else would. I always thought you never caught the right breaks at the right time, but don't ever let anyone one ever tell you your wasted talent. On any given day you rode as good as anyone. Look at how many of the top guys know you and acknowledge you. They don't do it because your good looking they do it because you earned their respect." I ****ed near cried. He went on to say that if I get in shape to come on out and get on a couple of hoppers to see how it goes.

After I hung up with him I got to thinking about the past. Hell, I won somewhere close to 100 buckles and a few saddles and other stuff. I have given most of it away to friends and family. Anyways I have come to to the conclusion that SOB can go screw himself. I have probably forgotten more about rodeo than he has ever known and then some. I am going to do my best and get in shape and go get on a hopper and then we will see.
      GOOD for you, Brandon!!! If you ever need anything I am not far. Just give me a holler!
      Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
      X