Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okrattlesnake should buy him a cowpoke hat

Comment

Shouldn't it be whether you own a horse or not? Rodeo cowboys don't own cattle.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

People who worry about it fall into a different category all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Cause they aint cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

That would be about 99% false.

Comment

What a beating......

Comment

Started wearing a hat and boots when I started going to Gilley's in Pasadena. If you didn't wear them you didn't have much fun. I still like having fun.

Comment

Who gives a crap what other people do? I wear a baseball cap, don’t play base ball. Tennis shoes and don’t play tennis. My wife wears yoga pants and darn sure doesn’t do yoga. Full disclosure I fully support her wearing yoga pants.

Comment

Burt Reynolds wore a cowboy hat and drove a car....now what.

Comment

Just don't wear your hat backwards. Somehow, most city slickers can't tell the front of a hat from the back. And get some jeans that are long enough for boots while you're at it too. High waters with boots and a backwards hat is not a good look.

Comment

I've been a cattle rancher nearly all my life. You can usually find me dressed in shorts, button up shirt, flipflops or crocks, and a cap. I'm too darn old to run down a hat with this wind!! To each his own!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Folks have been wearing cowboy hats without cattle long before the folks with their requirement list of absolutes came around..
                          For sure!
                          So what if my family owned cattle but sold out and no longer are running any, can I still wear my hat that I bought and wore before we sold?

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                            So what does the masses say?

Are cowboy hats reserved for only folks with livestock? Or do you care at all if people wear a cowboy hat?

Nice felt hat for formal occasions open to anybody?

most real cowboys as a percentage, dont have cattle, they work for the ranch owner that has cattle.

so really the saying should be all hat and no horse.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              Funny how many people don’t know the difference between a cattleman and a cowboy. Cowboys were hats. Cattlemen wear whatever the hell they want.[emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I was once asked why I was wearing shoes at the sale barn, I told the trucker driver I didnt want to be confused with truck drivers. He didnt laugh, but he had have on some fancy boots!

Comment

I would suspect most on here have minimal association with an actual cowboy. As for the hat, I would imagine the actual cowboys snicker at you. But for sure they would with your boots.

Comment

Working...
                                X