Men over 50, do yall use a multi-vitamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    I take B12 and D3 supplements because blood test showed I was slightly deficient in those two. I’m fine on everything else so I don’t see the point in producing expensive urine
    My blood tests always show same for me, too: low D3 and low B (all of them). I also have that MTHFR variant so I’m told I need to take a methylated B vitamin on top B12, folate, and others. Unfortunately, I don’t seem to be able to tell a difference when I take them, even though I’ve been assured they’re “working hard in the background.” I don’t see the point in spending money on supplements and medications for which I notice no discernible benefits. In fact, I’m not entirely convinced this whole vitamin and supplement racket isn’t a boondoggle.

Comment

Weight loss, exercise and good sleep habits are the fountain of youth.

Comment

1 per day

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          Costco Kirkland Mature Multi daily, plus a handful of others. 67 and healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I as well , take the same

Comment

One A Day for men, Krill Oil, and COQ10.

Comment

57 and nothing here but maybe I should. I do not know. Do they really work. Is there a way to gauge this?

Comment

Originally posted by gonzaleziam View Post
                Weight loss, exercise and good sleep habits are the fountain of youth.
                Which store do you find this at[emoji846]
                Is it in Pill, Gummy or Liquid form? [emoji846]
                Test indicate I'm greatly acking on the first 2 [emoji17]
                [emoji56]

I take a generic Men's 50+, When I remember to take it.
                That reminds me, I need to take one this AM.

Is it better to take in the AM or PM?

Comment

Centrum 50+ and a potassium supplement.

Does it do any good? Don't know but I can't take my money with me...

Comment

Yes

Comment

under 50 but I take C, B12, B6, D3, and L Theanine everyday. I can say when I come down with any kind of a sickness these days, I recover very quickly.

Comment

multi vitamin

is it best to take em morning or night or does it even matter?

Comment

Under 50 here but I take the 1 a day 50+. Only thing I can really tell the difference in is how fast my fingernails grow compared to when I wasn't taking the multi every day.

Comment

I take the 50+ multi mentioned above plus a vitamin B complex, an Ester C for immune system support and a small blood pressure pill. Blood work always comes back great.....knocks on wood. Its been so long since I haven't taken them, I can't remember why I started ... Don't get sick much...and doc sad keep doing what you are doing. It's not expensive at all so I'm going to continue..

Last edited by Smart; 11-30-2022, 07:38 AM.

Comment

I guess my next question is, “Is a liquid or gummy vitamin better?”

That multi vitamin I take is a horse pill! It isnt a pleasure to get it down

Comment

I do, don't remember which one. A guy sold me a dog and I needed extra energy keeping up with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X