No announcement yet.

Men over 50, do yall use a multi-vitamin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buck, can you please share what you take for your vision? I need to try that, random dry eyes really get to me sometimes. I'd like to try something that's known to be successful with others.

As for the multi, I just pee out whatever's excess. The key is a good quality multi and not excessive levels of things that would be toxic. I don't take other meds so no worries there.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
      Buck, can you please share what you take for your vision? I need to try that, random dry eyes really get to me sometimes. I'd like to try something that's known to be successful with others.

As for the multi, I just pee out whatever's excess. The key is a good quality multi and not excessive levels of things that would be toxic. I don't take other meds so no worries there.
      Promotes healthy tears and eye comfort* Formulated for Dry Eye symptoms This unique formulation is an optimized blend of organic flaxseed oil, pharmaceutical grade fish oil and vitamin E Available in 90-count and 180-count easy-to-swallow soft gels SUGGESTED USE Take 3 Soft Gels in the morning or as recommended by your health professional.

Comment

TY sir!

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          TY sir!
          You are certainly welcome! I also use the new Systane complete PF eye drops and they have helped me dramatically also!

Comment

Working...
          X