Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cwill View Post
    Why would someone want to smoke it if they can't get high? Also I wonder if smoking that would make them fail a drug test?
    Hmm...well for starters it does help some people with chronic pain management, migraines, epilepsy, autoimmune diseases, depression, appetite stimulation for cancer patients, and anxiety. SO many things that this could treat, they are JUST scratching the surface at this point.

Comment

I'm totally cool with pot and think it should be fully legalized. BUT...wife recently ordered some " cbd" gummies from internet. We use the kind that give no buzz from time to time for various reasons. Thought we were getting the same. Turns out from the mail these were the Delta 8 or whatever. We both popped one in the morning and next thing you know we were stoned. ****** me off. I'm a pilot and can only imagine if I had unknowingly taken one of them and crawled in the airplane, blasting off then realizing I'm F***** up. There needs to be very clear bold language about all this.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
        I'm totally cool with pot and think it should be fully legalized. BUT...wife recently ordered some " cbd" gummies from internet. We use the kind that give no buzz from time to time for various reasons. Thought we were getting the same. Turns out from the mail these were the Delta 8 or whatever. We both popped one in the morning and next thing you know we were stoned. ****** me off. I'm a pilot and can only imagine if I had unknowingly taken one of them and crawled in the airplane, blasting off then realizing I'm F***** up. There needs to be very clear bold language about all this.
        Same thing happened to a buddy of mine. He has some he takes for his back pain. Said he never felt strange on them. Bought a different kind and was high as a kite. Luckily he didn't have any plans that day

Comment

What is liquor whiskey?

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
            What is liquor whiskey?
            a chaser for the pots.

Comment

For the old dudes....the term pot hasn't been used for decades. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Attached Files

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUc3X0-nMhw"]Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                    QUESTION: Were any of you Boomers --- hippies???
                    Boomer…yes. Hippie…no but I knew a few in my day.

Comment

I resemble that remark. Suspect I was smoking POT before many of you were born. Good news...the term smart azz hasn't changed in decades.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        Same thing happened to a buddy of mine. He has some he takes for his back pain. Said he never felt strange on them. Bought a different kind and was high as a kite. Luckily he didn't have any plans that day
                        But…did it work for the pain???

Comment

Old dudes? Hey, you’re getting up there too ya know.

Comment

Pot Weed WTH

Originally posted by elgato View Post

FYI. Delta 8 can pop a positive on a urinalysis also

Comment

If anyone wants to try some clean delta 8 or delta 9 gummies check out powerbiopharms.com Made in Euless TX and completely legal.

Half of one before bed and you will sleep like a champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                                But…did it work for the pain???
                                He said the pain was gone...but he sat around watching tv all day instead of his general off day chore list so it could've been all the rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X