Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
    I hate to think what is in this Delta stuff that gets smoker high.. if the thc levels are low enough to be legal, then in theory smoking it should not produce a high. Which means there has to be something else in it if it produces the high. Hard pass.

Its just THC. It has a slight molecule difference but is as natural as delta 9 which is the real deal. A unintended byproduct of concentrating hemp derivatives for CBD was the derivative delta 8 THC. Its legal because of its molecular difference, isnt on the controlled substance list. Another derivative is pure hash because even the hemp has some THC so that is also concentrated. Im sure its “properly” disposed of where illegal lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there a limit on driving under the influence?

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
      What's the legal limit?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
        QUESTION: Were any of you Boomers --- hippies???
        Maybe Longhaired Countryboys.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMKOXZiEhqg"]Long Haired Country Boy - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

To the op… so they sell pot weed at the convenient store for people of age. They also sell beer. I don’t see an issue if you are of age.

Btw… wth is pot weed? Will it kill you by cirrhosis of the liver?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            Bakin7005- wrong there are sobriety tests for intoxication from THC as well as other controlled substances. Officers attend DRE training. I ran a DWI Unit for years and all the guys that worked there were certified. All suspects that showed signs of narcotic intoxication had blood draw with warrant
            This. Loss of normal use of one's mental or physical faculties. Then again, if you are buying that stuff, you likely don't have normal mental faculties at baseline.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              Do all these people over on the whiskey thread just drink it to get drunk? What’s the purpose of any of it?

they do it to look cool too. so they can talk about how smooth of a "pour" it is while puffing their stinky azz cigars.
              Last edited by jshouse; 10-19-2022, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                To the op… so they sell pot weed at the convenient store for people of age. They also sell beer. I don’t see an issue if you are of age.

Btw… wth is pot weed? Will it kill you by cirrhosis of the liver?
                Lmao at pot weed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                  Never heard of a 8 ball of weed. [emoji1787]

It’s the new trend now Justin. Next time try our “ 8 Ball Shrimp Platter”. When your number is called we meet you in the bathroom in stall number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                    3.5 grams...
                    Wrong again, that is slang for an eighth, like the 1/8th of an ounce that the 3.5grams represents

Comment

lot of good laughs here watching old dudes talk about the devil's lettuce!

don't knock it til you try it!

Comment

A friend of mine's daughter smoked some "delta-8" she bought at a local gas station and ended up in the ER that night. They honestly thought she had permanent brain damage but she seems to be doing better after about a month. She's 16 years old. She couldn't even think about going back to school for weeks. Satan is working over-time all around us.

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                          A friend of mine's daughter smoked some "delta-8" she bought at a local gas station and ended up in the ER that night. They honestly thought she had permanent brain damage but she seems to be doing better after about a month. She's 16 years old. She couldn't even think about going back to school for weeks. Satan is working over-time all around us.
                          One of my buddies is a principal and the first week of school 6 kids were expelled for having weed. Several more in other schools just in our area. Happens pretty frequently now that it's legal. Most of these kids are getting it from their parents. People are all bent of shape about it but they're probably some of the same people that went and voted for it to be legal. It's a little late to worry about it now.

I have several buddies that are teachers and it's a pretty common thing for kids to have. It wasn't that way before.

I don't think Satan had anything to do with it. Stupid people are created by God just the same as everyone else. They don't think about things ahead of time. Cause and effect.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 10-19-2022, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                            lot of good laughs here watching old dudes talk about the devil's lettuce!

don't knock it til you try it!
                            "Excuse me sir, I would like to purchase 3....pot weeds....please".

Comment

With this thread its clear to me we have members who know a little to a lot about dope. And then there are some whom are clueless and dont know squat about illicit substances.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                With this thread its clear to me we have members who know a little to a lot about dope. And then there are some whom are clueless and dont know squat about illicit substances.
                                Illicit isn’t a word….. well maybe it is but we’re talking about pot weed Shane.

Comment

Working...
                                X