No announcement yet.

Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your comment was very misleading then. I don't think anyone on this thread condoned this fake Delta crap.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        8 or 9?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Delta 8 for catching some zzzzz’s

Comment

8 or 9?

On Mary’s advise I tried the Delta 8 gummies and they are great for sleep. No knowledge of the 9.

I doubt it matters to you but Delta 8 can show positive on a **** test.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
            Not talking about medical marijauna whipper snapper. I’m talking about that crap sold at convenient stores that has been sending people to the ER. Just can’t understand why so many people want to be brain dead these days instead of just catching a buzz. If it’s not soaked in Formaldehyde or battery acid these days it’s not worth buying it seems.

The only thing anyone should buy from a convenient store is gas. Lol

I order mine from shellshockwellness. Veteran owned and yes, it helps me sleep better with my cpap machine. That’s the only reason I need it as I was prescribed sleeping pills and they were awful!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
              On Mary’s advise I tried the Delta 8 gummies and they are great for sleep. No knowledge of the 9.

I don’t use my CDL anymore, and don’t really care if I lose it.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

delta 9 works good too
                love the gummies!

Comment

I don’t use my CDL anymore, and don’t really care if I lose it.

Same

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    I don't think a lot people realize just how strong the marijuana of today is. I know a guy that has been known to light up Mr. McGregors gunpowder and he said this stuff today ain't like weed back in the day. He said there's THC oil stuff that you can get but you better not have anything to do for a while because you'll be stoned for a week. That's why it's so hard for schools to detect it because it's not just joints and vape pins. They have it in all shapes and forms and there's some of it that's so powerful you'll be talking to the devil without smoking anything.
                    Buddy needs to grow a pair! lol it is definitely stronger than the old dirt weed but it ain’t that bad.

Comment

[quote=Gumbo Man;16462112]I just wonder how many on this thread that are advocating positively for the use of this stuff also stood firmly against Covid Vaccine for being an unproven experimental drug?

Hopefully I misread this post because I agree with most of what you post but this is a stretch for sure.
                      Last edited by bloodtrailer28; 10-20-2022, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                        Buddy needs to grow a pair! lol it is definitely stronger than the old dirt weed but it ain’t that bad.
                        Ain't my buddy. Just a guy I know that smokes a lot of weed. And eats it and whatever else people do. I'll take both y'alls word for it. He'll talk up like it's "medicine" yet he's probably one of the most unhealthy people I know. Nice guy and all just probably ain't gonna live a real long life. Not that he'll know the difference. He'll be in the clouds before his soul gets to heaven. I'd bet money on that.

I don't care what people do but I know for a fact the legalization of marijuana in Oklahoma will slowly but surely turn this red State blue. Not that it matters. This country is screwed anyways. People care more about smokin dope weed than they do their own freedom.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 10-20-2022, 10:34 PM.

Comment

[quote=bloodtrailer28;16462795]
                          Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                          I just wonder how many on this thread that are advocating positively for the use of this stuff also stood firmly against Covid Vaccine for being an unproven experimental drug?

Hopefully I misread this post because I agree with most of what you post but this is a stretch for sure.

I’m still and will always stand firmly against the experimental vaccine that does not prevent covid. Apples and oranges ole son!

Comment

This fit anybody here ?
                            Attached Files

Comment

[quote=CoolHandLuke;16462911]
                              Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

I’m still and will always stand firmly against the experimental vaccine that does not prevent covid. Apples and oranges ole son!
                              Copy that. Probably a bad analogy. Most of this stuff I’ve never heard of anyway and I probably should’ve kept my mouth shut. As far as real Marijuana my personal feelings are they should just legalize it and get it over with.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke

Same with both marijuana and the vaccine. It's all about control. Do you really think your government or anyone in the medical profession gives two licks about you? They don't.

Follow the leader. Ain't a vaccer that's any less weak minded than a pothead.
                                Last edited by okrattler; 10-21-2022, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X