Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    You got tons of everything coming from both borders. But I don't see anyone agreeing that meth and cocaine should be legal. Same argument,different substances.
    The thread started out about cannabis. I’m not understanding how any of your post on this thread are accurate at all? Uncle, cousin, friend are your sources, they seem to have dun it all.

Comment

how does ice cream and sharks correlate to one another? Just curious. That comparison really doesn't make any sense. Life is a numbers game. The more there is of anything in the world the more people are going to come into contact with it. Has nothing to do sharks or ice cream. If you're hunting you want a lot of deer on your property. More deer equals more opportunities. Same goes with anything else you could possibly ever run across in your lifetime.

If sharks were selling ice cream that comparison would make a lot more sense.
      :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

You got tons of everything coming from both borders. But I don't see anyone agreeing that meth and cocaine should be legal. Same argument,different substances.
        Not even close to the same argument....you can not put marjauna in the same category with meth, cocaine, heroin and so on. I am 44 and have not hit the reefer since high-school honestly. My job and just the fact that it is illegal here keeps me from it. If it were legal I can't honestly say I would or wouldn't around the camp fire🤣🤣

Comment

I was in Virginia for 10 days. Went home for 4. Back now for 10 more. Recreational is legal here. I haven't seen but a couple of dispensaries. I have not smelled it once until today. Hotel parking lot. Who was it? The Mexican workers. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            Can't believe this thread hasn't been whacked yet

Johnny D is always trying to stir the pot weed with his posts.
            What are you trying to reefer...

Comment

Pot Weed WTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                But I won't as they might tend to incriminate me. These threads make me laugh.

I grew up in a Baptist church with a guy who smuggled for Manuel Noriega.

Knew Barry Seals brother.

Served in Vietnam and went to college in the 70's but never inhaled.

[ATTACH]1106957[/ATTACH]
                I need that shirt, one of mine and my dads favorite comedy bits

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                  Not even close to the same argument....you can not put marjauna in the same category with meth, cocaine, heroin and so on. I am 44 and have not hit the reefer since high-school honestly. My job and just the fact that it is illegal here keeps me from it. If it were legal I can't honestly say I would or wouldn't around the camp fire����
                  Of course you can. You could say if it were regulated and distributed in a controlled environment that it would drastically cut down on fentanyl overdoses. You can put what ifs in just about anything you talk about. Which that's what people would lean on if their drug of choice were legalized. People that like something will stick to the positives and ignore the negatives no matter what.

Again it wouldn't make one bit of difference if it were legal. Because like weed it's already here and easily accessible. So what would change? I ain't gonna do it either way.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 10-26-2022, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Of course you can. You could say if it were regulated and distributed in a controlled environment that it would drastically cut down on fentanyl overdoses. You can put what ifs in just about anything you talk about. Which that's what people would lean on if their drug of choice were legalized. People that like something will stick to the positives and ignore the negatives no matter what.

Again it wouldn't make one bit of difference if it were legal. Because like weed it's already here and easily accessible. So what would change? I ain't gonna do it either way.
                    Dude, just shut up. ****.

Comment

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Dude, just shut up. ****.

That was really educational and informative Bob. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt
                          Too late for that ****.

Comment

That was really educational and informative Bob. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.
                            I have had WAY more factual contribución than you have. Lol.

Why did you avoid my question a few pages back?

Comment

Where can I get me some of this Pot weed y’all speak of got a back ache and head ache going on right now heard this miracle Weed in a pot can cure it ?

Comment

I see a lot of insulting but nobody thinks cocaine is a good thing to legalize because why? Because it would be too easily accessible perhaps? It already is though remember? Wouldn't change a thing. Kids wouldn't be able to get it any easier if you had to had to register to get it. Works both ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X