No announcement yet.

Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve really enjoyed reading this thread while sitting here waiting for the stop sign to turn green.
    Wait, what were we talking about?

You guys want an entertaining read, you should look up Minnesota and our somewhat accidental legalization of THC this past summer. Basically, our lawmakers voted on a bill that they neither read, nor understood and voila, nobody is quite sure what’s going on, and there’s no real enforcement. No idea if there’s more or less pot weed around, but every strip mall is as full occupancy selling some type of delta numbered products.
    NPR's Shannon Bond speaks to reporter Ryan Faircloth of The Star Tribune about the legalization of edibles and drinks infused with the cannabis ingredient THC in Minnesota.

Comment

A little pot weed humor for you young pups.

Cheech and Chong's "Dave's not here, man."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACfNSqsi_mE"]Cheech and Chong - Dave's Not Here. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

All JD did is ask a simple question 10 days ago and it turned into this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Curt I gotta ask, who in this thread is a pot expert?

Serious question.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I’m thinking there are several that know way more than is shared publicly. I’m not one but if I were I wouldn’t spread it

Comment

Originally posted by Thecootdude97 View Post
            you're straight talking out of your a**. I live in Norman ok and visit OKC pretty often. Hardly ever do I smell weed in public unless walking past a dispensary or it's coming from someone's backyard/house. 99 percent of the bars will throw you out in a heartbeat for smoking "pot" inside. Both OKC and Norman PD will ticket people for trying to smoke in public you see it on campus pretty often. last few concerts I've been to people have been thrown out for smoking weed. Kids getting kicked out of school for drugs is nothing new it happend about once a week at my high school not to mention people OD in the bathrooms and all of that was before the state legalized medical marijuana and I went to one of the better high schools in the state. maybe you should try leaving a county of 5k people occasionally so you can open your eyes and become less depressed about everything. You're so negative because you won't leave the armpit of Oklahoma to see more than flatland and prairie dogs.
            A few more thousand people or more around me ever day would make me less negative or depressed? I can hunt in any direction you look, less than a mile from my house. You know how many times I smell weed where I live? Zero times, or as us country bumpkins that didn't go to a school where kids overdosed in the bathroom
            would say, none times. I've been plenty of places. I'll stay here in the armpit of Oklahoma. It doesn't smell as bad as where you live. I'm pretty happy where I'm at. The fewer people the better. I appreciate you trying to help me out though. Those were very helpful suggestions but I don't think that would be what's best for me.

It's a lot funner shooting prairie dogs than seeing 10 billion frickin people on a daily basis.
            Last edited by okrattler; 10-28-2022, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              It's a lot funner shooting prairie dogs than seeing 10 billion frickin people on a daily basis.
              As for Oklahoma, I can't contribute one way or the other, as I've never spent more time in it than it takes to drive thru it.
              But I certainly can't argue with your statement above. Hoards of people..... ughhhh

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                As for Oklahoma, I can't contribute one way or the other, as I've never spent more time in it than it takes to drive thru it.
                But I certainly can't argue with your statement above. Hoards of people..... ughhhh

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                No doubt. I've only been in one traffic jam in my life. And that was only because a guy rolled his car and died. He's in heaven now so rest in peace to him but no I wouldn't like dealing with that every day. I'd be the guy that had to take a dump and still be an hour from my house on account of the traffic. No thanks, nobody would like that because I'd do it right behind my vehicle. I ain't dealing with that.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "BOB".
                  Hmm I heard the grand kids say lets go behind the barn and talk to Bob. He's also on the Green Screen?

I need to have a long talk with Bob...

Comment

Ol Bob may be getting a bad rap from past events or stories he has told on here.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      I'm gonna go out on a limb and say "BOB".
                      Not even close.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Not even close.
                        My apologies. So just Texas BBQ, Austin-area Mexican food and 80's Metal? I guess you can't be an expert at everything.

Comment

Heck I rolled a quarter into spliffs. For a metal concert a few weeks ago. Two many 3-10 year old kids in every direction. Even though so many people were smoking all over the place I chose to respect the children around us. I’m glad to see the kids grow up with some metal.

I ended up giving my spliffs away.

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
                            Heck I rolled a quarter into spliffs. For a metal concert a few weeks ago. Two many 3-10 year old kids in every direction. Even though so many people were smoking all over the place I chose to respect the children around us. I’m glad to see the kids grow up with some metal.

Twist spliffs and sip fifths

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              Twist spliffs and sip fifths
                              I drink one IPA per annum just to remind me how wonderful a good IPA taste.

I did see a bunch of men running around with the fruity drinks at the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post

Ok I’m old and have no pride left at all so I’ll ask. What are spliffs ?

Comment

Working...
                                X