Pot Weed WTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    How does ice cream and sharks correlate to one another? Just curious. That comparison really doesn't make any sense. Life is a numbers game. The more there is of anything in the world the more people are going to come into contact with it. Has nothing to do sharks or ice cream. If you're hunting you want a lot of deer on your property. More deer equals more opportunities. Same goes with anything else you could possibly ever run across in your lifetime.

If sharks were selling ice cream that comparison would make a lot more sense.
    You are literally arguing with yourself. I said earlier, "like arguing with a flat earther"

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      You literally just proved his point

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      How could that theory not in turn prove my point? Legal weed equals more dispensaries which in turn equals more weed. Which in turn increases your chances of seeing it or smelling it or getting hit by a stoned person driving their car. You can't have it one way and not the other.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
        How could that theory not in turn prove my point? Legal weed equals more dispensaries which in turn equals more weed. Which in turn increases your chances of seeing it or smelling it or getting hit by a stoned person driving their car. You can't have it one way and not the other.
        Read the part about the T post. Read it very carefully.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal View Post
          Where's gingib when you need a solution to a debate here??
          Hopefully very very far away.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
            Bunch of pot heads on this thread. SMH.
            It’s not pot Jay. It’s pot weed. Get with the program buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
              What ever happened to "grass?"

As in: Gas, grass, or *ss. Nobody rides for free!

Nobody ever sticks with the classics..... SMH

Comment

Tons of cannabis rolls across the Oklahoma border from the black market that gave up on regulation and the over saturated medical market. They make way more money sending tons of cannabis to TX.
                The OK poster has zero idea how easy it is to get cannabis.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  He's too baked to know any better.

Comment

Originally posted by gwellstx View Post
                    What ever happened to "grass?"

As in: Gas, grass, or *ss. Nobody rides for free!

Nobody ever sticks with the classics..... SMH
                    Pot went out with grass. Pothead is the least inteligent of all.

Potweedwtfhead is way cooler.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
                      Tons of cannabis rolls across the Oklahoma border from the black market that gave up on regulation and the over saturated medical market. They make way more money sending tons of cannabis to TX.
                      You're new here or you'd realize the OK poster has no idea about most things he opines on. He does know rattlesnakes. I'll give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by Vargas 1695 View Post
                        You got tons of everything coming from both borders. But I don't see anyone agreeing that meth and cocaine should be legal. Same argument,different substances.

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                          Hell, I’m high right now. What’s the big deal
                          If you weren’t high all the time you would’ve known that the deer in your avatar needed another year.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            You're new here or you'd realize the OK poster has no idea about most things he opines on. He does know rattlesnakes. I'll give him that.

Hahahahaha

Comment

Can't believe this thread hasn't been whacked yet

Johnny D is always trying to stir the pot weed with his posts.

Comment

If you buy Delta 8, 9, 10 etc from the cute girl at the farmers market, you have no idea what you are getting. Be stationary when you try it. I know two people with a medical THC prescription but, about half the time, they end up taking a partial gummy because they dont want to be wiped out.

Comment

Working...
                                X